Test Drive Unlimited 2 Help

I would ask my question on the Atari forums, but they can't manage to keep it up and plus their website can't seem to remember my account, so that is why I'm asking here for some help.

So I have had Test Drive Unlimited 2 for a few months now, bought it for sale on Steam along with Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.
    I have the first Test Drive on my PS2 and still really enjoy that game. Lots of races, houses, and cars to choose from.
    I figured it would all be the same with TDU2, but there's one problem I've been having.... Where in the hell are the races!?
    The ONLY races I can find are Championships, and those have vehicle type restrictions on them. No problem huh? Well I can't seem to make any money to buy the vehicles for those race events because I can't find a single race anywhere on the island.
    So far the only way I have been able to make any amount of money is by picking up hitch hikers... Trying not to give up on this game, but that's just a pathetic alternative to making money. In the original Test Drive Unlimited I was able to buy all sorts of cars and race around the island in under just a day... TDU2? Ha, NOPE.
    I think I can make some money by doing the online events, but hardly anyone plays the game anymore and plus my internet sucks.

Can someone help me?

So far I've drove all over the island (not 100%, but a good portion) in search of races and all I can find is the multi-player and hitch hiker junk.
    I have also used the world map and messed around a bit with it trying to find available races.
    I have also got all the licenses currently available for me.

Please use clear thread titles. --Sj
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-03-09 at 11:51 PM.