6 3.77%
  • overdone jeans with too much detail on the back pockets

6 3.77%
  • other

21 13.21%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Trendy clothing lines / styles you despise the most

I hate them all. Its all so stupid. But which trendy brand draws the most seething hatred from you?

I left off men wearing fancy scarves and women wearing knee-high boots.
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2013-03-10 at 03:31 AM.

Deleted
    I generally do not bother what others are wearing. But if I had to choose I would go with TapOut. Feels like alot of kids here in Sweden starts MMA and instantly wears tapout to show that they are soooo badass..

Anything Ed Hardy.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I feel like this thread is going to divulge into people who have no fashion sense using derogatory terms to hate on people who do.
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

Deleted
    Skinny jeans... ON A GUY

I like men, but Jesus... staring at your bulge in the bus isn't how i wanted to spend my journey into Cambridge.

And then another one... cant remember the name. Oh yeah, those cap, glasses, and checkered shirt people - my god i dislike that getup.

I personally don't mind what others are wearing as long as it's not absolutely ridiculous like being wrapped up in tinfoil. Ideally I would like people to wear more conservative clothing but it's their choice.

I did choose UGG boots though because I don't think they look very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Skinny jeans... ON A GUY

I like men, but Jesus... staring at your bulge in the bus isn't how i wanted to spend my journey into Cambridge.

And then another one... cant remember the name. Oh yeah, those cap, glasses, and checkered shirt people - my god i dislike that getup.
    Lads/chavs? yeah we have those too down here, they're quite annoying. Or perhaps you mean hipsters, either way they're both annoying lol.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-03-10 at 03:47 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Lads/chavs? yeah we have those too down here, they're quite annoying. Or perhaps you mean hipsters, either way they're both annoying lol.
    It's like a mixture of a chav and a hipster...

I call them.. A CHAVSTER *Que Dr. Evil laugh*

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    It's like a mixture of a chav and a hipster...

I call them.. A CHAVSTER *Que Dr. Evil laugh*
    Oh god that's something even worse..

Thank you for not putting leather jackets anywhere on there, i just bought a type of "bomber" kind of leather jacket. I hope I don't look dumb!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I hate them all. Its all so stupid. But which trendy brand draws the most seething hatred from you?

I left off men wearing fancy scarves and women wearing knee-high boots.
    I voted other, meaning I don't really hate any trendy clothing lines. I don't have the luxury of wearing any style of clothes I want to (most places stop a 2xl, I am not that). So I can't really make the appropriate judgment on that call, cause hell if I ever were able to wear those clothes I might be wearing whatever you might have listed above!
    Call me House.

Just anything that looks like people are trying too hard, which includes everything on that list. If the best way you can express yourself is through your clothing, then I feel bad for you. And truthfully, no one is really expressing themselves with trendy clothing, since it's all trends, comes and goes, things a lot of people do. You're just a follower when you're trying to stand-out in the way your specific niche is telling you to.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Master Jakken View Post
    I feel like this thread is going to divulge into people who have no fashion sense using derogatory terms to hate on people who do.
    If fashion sense means looking like a douchebag, then count me out. And I don't really understand fashion. I've seen catwalks. They look more like carnivals.

Skinny jeans. They look so damn stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    If fashion sense means looking like a douchebag, then count me out. And I don't really understand fashion. I've seen catwalks. They look more like carnivals.
    What?? You don't think having pants rest below the buttocks is fashinable? WHAT???
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

"Nerd" style is what I despise the most... No actual nerds that I know dress like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tapout because its all overdone and when i see it i think that they want to be special snowflakes. There is nothing wrong with being a special snowflake but when you go for overdone overused cloths with the words tapout clearly seen on it i dont get frustrated or irritated i just roll my eyes and think that they are trying to be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Jakken View Post
    This.

Plus, honestly, I've never understood why one guy gets upset over what another guy is wearing. Only girls do that.

I don't care what other people wear except for the super sagging pants shit. I don't want to see your fucking underwear or your ass crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Yousend View Post
    "Nerd" style is what I despise the most... No actual nerds that I know dress like that.
    I actually think its funny seeing basketball players dressed like Urkel. I voted for Uggs because they are soo bad but I would also like to add tracksuits, especially velour.

15+ Year Old Account
    Men in skinny jeans.

Women with short skirts, going outside in the cold wearing uggs, then complaining about it being cold. Put on a real shirt.