Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    nightelves hands up.
    yes bloodelf males look like girls, but thats just blizzards humor that is showing through there nightelves are really a very poor attempt at a male model overall.

Do any males actually make their living as models in Azeroth? And if so, what are the parameters to distinguish how one is worse than any other? How much gold they earn? How many partners they've bedded as a result of their photoshoots?

Not dying in a freak gasoline fight accident?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Humans

ugh
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

10+ Year Old Account
    male spacegoats hands down

Deleted
    Draenei and belf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Any of the hunched over models have been annoying me lately. I like seeing my armor and doing so on these races is futile...

I don't know about the worst, but the BEST is undoubtedly the troll. Could use a polygon upgrade though!

I guess I'd cast my vote on the orcs.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    1 - Human male. I can't emphasize how horrible this model is. Its rigid, it looks like a 1980s he-man action figure found in a bargin bin. The mouth animation looks more like a bird then a human, the fact they have no wrists and a swollen neck. The run animation like they need to get to the bathroom quick, the jump animation like a 5 year old on a trampoline... ITS HORRIBLE.
    LOL at the bold, this is so true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf males by far. If there is any model that screams for attention in regards to a new model, it's that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Belfs, because they look like girls.
    Every movement and emote too.
    About the only thing that looks okay is when they sit :P
    no, and no.

have you ever seen the human male as he shakes his hips when he stands or talks?

every time I read about someone calling the belf males gay, not masculine, or "girls" (or any relation to the term) I think of this old video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=cW_Lv0r-l4c#!
    Last edited by Paladin885; 2013-03-11 at 12:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Night Elf males by far. If there is any model that screams for attention in regards to a new model, it's that one.
    I have to agree with this but I also find my troll's chicken legs to be embarrassing and always where a kilt or robe.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Blood elves have that annoying stance that makes their shoulders look awkward. Overall, I'd have to say humans though. They have gorilla arms.

Gnomes by a landslide, I don't understand how anyone can bear to play such a character, after that would be pandas, I don't like how they bounce

Deleted
    nelf male definitly.

human male runs really weird, but plate gear looks decent on them

male trolls

compare the concept of trolls from warcraft 2/ 3 to now, they are so skinny and goofy looking

thankfully though the new troll models in the dungeons are muchhh closer to the troll concept, now if only that gets transfered over to the players.

sure some of the other models like orcs/humans are blocky but given how how they are that is understandable, male trolls just weren't designed right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    night elves

just everything about the night elf male model is wrong, including the animations
    Agreed. I was pondering between human and nelf, but nelf males just make me barf for some reason :/

Deleted
    draenei

by far

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans because they look very bland and they don't have any good customizations.

Draenei are bad as well. I think they are just too bulky and it isn't even proportional to their legs.

Worgen. The textures are awesome, but the animations are horrid. And so many sets look like crap on them.
    There are many things wrong with Humans, Night Elves and Draenei. All could use some new body proportions, and humans need to have their faces ripped off.

I like the way most of the horde races look. Some could use texture upgrades, and orcs really need to get rid of the hunched back, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    I have to agree with this but I also find my troll's chicken legs to be embarrassing and always where a kilt or robe.
    Really? They always looked super awkward in kilts and robes to me. Wide stance and then super thin middle and all that...