Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Probably the title "The Insane". I want it, but I REALLY doubt im going to grind it out. I started a few months back but stopped after short time lol
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

any of the wintergrasp or tol barad achievements that either got reset due to faction change (thanks blizz) or i never completed. impossible to find anyone there these days.

pet leveling, i just cba leveling all pets to 25 dreadful and boring

rank 9 and 10 in brawlers hexos is impossible for me

Deleted
    Arenas(Gladiator) and Pvp Pet Battles (5000 wins) the ones that make u waste more time for me I think.

While i enjoy PvP, anything above 2200 rating or gladiator is beyond reach. Arena infuriates me more than anything in any game.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

World first *anything*

Any high ranked pvp achievement.

but some of my friends still envy me when I got Last man standing achiev (I know it's not that rare or anything, but for us it was unobtainable). We went as 5 tanks back in WoTLK, my whole team was dead, and there were 3 enemy players alive. which all failed to kill me and I got the achiev.

Deleted
    2700 3v3 rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warak View Post
    World first *anything*
    I think I can safely say I'm in the same boat.

Deleted
    The Insane....

Scarab Lord / mount etc

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad and pvp pet battles

PvP achievements. Since pvp is becoming more and more piece of sh*t every new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamer View Post
    You whiners shoulda done insane back when it was hard like some of us did. -_- now it's easy garbage. They have since removed shen'dralar, made Darkmoon Faire rep super easy in 4.3, and buffed rep gains from killing BB guards.

I had yet to hate archaeology until I did seeker of knowledge getting the last pristine took me hours a day of farming for a week and a half.

I will never do most of the pvp ones, but I'm certainly never getting exalted with Warsong or Defilers. Why the hell can't they nerf those rep grinds?
    Oh I was wondering how long it took for someone to whine about pre-nerf Insane ...

OT: Traitor King

I'm not bothered about PvP so I will never get those.

The one I want more than any other is Turtles All the Way Down. I've fished up just over 28,000 fish and just over 39,000 fish and other things and of all those I'd say about 75-80% are from pools (basically soloed the 10,000 fish from pools achie for my old guild) and nothing.

I was boosting a mate through HC Utgarde Pinnacle a few months back and he just landed in the lake near there and fished up the turtle on his 3rd attempt from a pool. Anger ensued followed by congratulations (eventually), then the next fish from that pool he got his 50 fish achie. Was seriously not happy with him, and he's not let me forget about it since. :/

I'm pretty sure Blizz and RnG will never allow me to get that achievement...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saprobie View Post
    I'm not bothered about PvP so I will never get those.

The one I want more than any other is Turtles All the Way Down. I've fished up just over 28,000 fish and just over 39,000 fish and other things and of all those I'd say about 75-80% are from pools (basically soloed the 10,000 fish from pools achie for my old guild) and nothing.

I was boosting a mate through HC Utgarde Pinnacle a few months back and he just landed in the lake near there and fished up the turtle on his 3rd attempt from a pool. Anger ensued followed by congratulations (eventually), then the next fish from that pool he got his 50 fish achie. Was seriously not happy with him, and he's not let me forget about it since. :/

I'm pretty sure Blizz and RnG will never allow me to get that achievement...
    The ancient pandaren fishing charm increases the chance substantially, and the fishing pools in the Fish of the Day's location have a higher drop rate for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warak View Post
    World first *anything*
    that would Count for many of us, but apart from those..

Probably "Master of Wintergrasp"
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Ahead of the curve: Grand Empress

Why? Because I just HAD to be sick the day my guild downed it and then my internet just HAD to die for about a week afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    The ancient pandaren fishing charm increases the chance substantially, and the fishing pools in the Fish of the Day's location have a higher drop rate for it.
    Awesome, thanks for the info