Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Having an issue finding the exact debuffs etc for drain life, the debuff just makes the drain life heal for more each tick it sits on you right? Does someone have it's proper name? Or how long it lasts?

We often had 3-4 people soaking each drain life, just from bad calls and a few people reacting at once. There's no reason this is bad other then more people stunned right? More people = less healing on him? Or are you better for two-three people to soak each beam. Either way don't soak again until the debuff drops unless someone is in danger of dying of course.

Quote Originally Posted by khatian View Post
    Having an issue finding the exact debuffs etc for drain life, the debuff just makes the drain life heal for more each tick it sits on you right? Does someone have it's proper name? Or how long it lasts?

We often had 3-4 people soaking each drain life, just from bad calls and a few people reacting at once. There's no reason this is bad other then more people stunned right? More people = less healing on him? Or are you better for two-three people to soak each beam. Either way don't soak again until the debuff drops unless someone is in danger of dying of course.
    That is a bad idea. We had 3-4 people close to the stunned person and one of them got targeted by "Force of Will". Needless to say that the stunned person was thrown out of the platform.

You need to make sure that there are never more than 2 people in the way of the beam. Everybody else has to be nearby, but still make sure he is away enough in case of force on him.

Yeah we killed it, just few 1-3% wipes when someone had died earlier where think optimal drain life handling could've made a kill.

Anyone see how to view healing done to him in WoL, I can't find it.

Here is our kill vid of Durumu and I think you can see pretty well how we/I move in the maze: