Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    That must be the worst reply I've ever read.

If you check his post history, it's only pathetic attempts on trolling and trying to make other people feel bad.
    Click on the username -> Add to ignore list.
    Don't feed the troll. Ignore him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plarock View Post
    Empress... Method beat BL to ambershaper, and BL killed empress, a END RAID BOSS before anyone else. Get real, stop flaming so hard towards your EU bias.
    Do you even know why Blood Legion got WF on Empress ? Its simple ... Amber shaper was unkillable for HOURS for Paragon... i guess you know what the outcome would have been

Blood Legion is indeed a good Guild but sorry they are spending so much Time and what they actually achieve is pretty bad..

They should be happy they have a Headstart

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    Do you even know why Blood Legion got WF on Empress ? Its simple ... Amber shaper was unkillable for HOURS for Paragon... i guess you know what the outcome would have been

Blood Legion is indeed a good Guild but sorry they are spending so much Time and what they actually achieve is pretty bad..

They should be happy they have a Headstart
    You seem misinformed, BL doesn't compete against Paragon. They are 10 man, BL is 25. The fights are balanced differently, the race is a different bracket all together. One isn't harder than the other, they are both hard for different reasons, but they are DIFFERENT races. Not comparable, even remotely.
    Last edited by Plarock; 2013-03-30 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Because this thread is not about personal interviews with ex-players it's about the guilds and their world first.
    I don't want to go offtopic because that might seem inappropriate.
    If you or anyone else have some personal questions i'd be happy to answer them in pm.
    I hope you understand the importance of keeping this thread on-topic.
    You've been attacking Method for pages in this very thread, and when someone from Method calls you out, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away.

I am stating my opinion, as do you.
    You don't have to agree with me because I don't agree with you either.
    I am not going to defend myself, but feel free if you want to defend yourself and make this a personal attack.
    I try not to lower myself to your standards, I hope that's okay.
    Its ok, your response time said enough.

Back on topic, as many others have stated, it will be interesting to see if any other guild kills the boss with this reset of gear!
    Last edited by rogerbrown; 2013-03-30 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbrown View Post

Back on topic, as many others have stated, it will be interesting to see if any other guild kills the boss with this reset of gear!
    I predict Easter weekend is/will create havoc for guilds getting the perfect comp for the fight, yeh some guilds will try and raid anyway, but will it be with the optimal comp? The fight is very tightly tuned from what I hear, can it be killed without an "ideal" comp, or damn near close to it. Doubtful.

I want to see a video of the fight. One of the 10 guilds still trying him needs to kill him fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Plarock View Post
    I predict Easter weekend is/will create havoc for guilds getting the perfect comp for the fight, yeh some guilds will try and raid anyway, but will it be with the optimal comp? The fight is very tightly tuned from what I hear, can it be killed without an "ideal" comp, or damn near close to it. Doubtful.
    Muslim guilds definitely have the advantage during easter.

Any word on Ra-Den progress? Rogerbrown, I know youre reading this!

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    You've been attacking Method for pages in this very thread, and when someone from Method calls you out, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away.
    Who are you? A messenger?

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbrown View Post

My response time, I just happen to browse the thread at a certain moment, because i woke up after a good night out and notice this thread left open in my browser.
    My response time if anything, said absolutely nothing.
    But i'd like to hereby thank you for going back on topic, that's the essence of this thread!
    Have a good Easter!!

Deleted
    Who are you? A messenger?

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 02:42 PM ----------

My response time, I just happen to browse the thread at a certain moment, because i woke up after a good night out and notice this thread left open in my browser.
    My response time if anything, said absolutely nothing.
    But i'd like to hereby thank you for going back on topic, that's the essence of this thread!
    Have a good Easter!!
    Srsly... no i am really serious.. what's wrong with you dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    Srsly... no i am really serious.. what's wrong with you dude?
    What's wrong with wishing someone a good Easter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic!

If you have something to discuss with someone, do it via PMs. If you don't like someone's post - report it, don't reply, move on. The moment you start to reply, you will also help along derailing the topic.

Do not beg for a person to be banned or infracted. If they break the forum rules, they will get infracted and eventually banned.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-03-30 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I gather from the last two pages of this thread.
    1) Blood Legion isn't a good guild cause they wern't that good years ago. (So anyone other than Miami winning the NBA championship, would not be a good team)
    2) Blood Legion is closer in skill level to a guild that is struggling on Normal Twin Consorts, than they are to Method.
    3) Muslims guilds have an unfair advantage on Easter and Christmas

Did I get that right?

and have a good Easter weekend. Didn't start good for Jesus, but it ended well.
    Love my guildies, but where are my minions.
    [Intel i5 4690k CPU] [Asus Z97-AR Mobo] [EVGA GTX960-SSC GPU] [Crucial Ballistix 1600 8gb Memory] [Sound Blaster Zx Sound card]
    [Corsair Liquid Cooler] [EVGA Bronze 600watt Power supply] [Samsung 840 EVO 128gb SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD, Western Digital 7200rpm Black HDD] [Logitech G105 Keyboard and G502 mouse] [Asus 24in 144hz LED Monitor and AOC 22in LED]

Quote Originally Posted by Camnorick View Post
    This is what I gather from the last two pages of this thread.
    1) Blood Legion isn't a good guild cause they wern't that good years ago. (So anyone other than Miami winning the NBA championship, would not be a good team)
    2) Blood Legion is closer in skill level to a guild that is struggling on Normal Twin Consorts, than they are to Method.
    3) Muslims guilds have an unfair advantage on Easter and Christmas

Did I get that right?

and have a good Easter weekend. Didn't start good for Jesus, but it ended well.
    You missed the stuff about Method being bad because they are lending players from other guilds, even though that has been denied as truth by method

Deleted
    Thats just awesome

Well good Easter guys, i hope my favorite guild Paragon will grant me the Easter gift of getting 13/13.
    I will be watching the progress list!!
    Also good luck to other guilds with a genuine and good roster!

Well good Easter guys, i hope my favorite guild Paragon will grant me the Easter gift of getting 13/13.
    I will be watching the progress list!!
    Also good luck to other guilds with a genuine and good roster!

Which of the top guilds doesn't have a genuine rooster ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Which of the top guilds doesn't have a genuine rooster ?
    Dont start it again, just report him instead of feeding him

Quote Originally Posted by martini View Post
    Dont start it again, just report him instead of feeding him
    Clearly doesn't work to report people though, he'd been banned 10 times already if it did.