I wonder how 10 man deals with that push-back thing in the transition without access to 4x warlock portal to trivialize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    I really liked the BL video, wish it had the raid sounds, i love riggs rling.
    Absaloms Video has Mumble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakydiki View Post
    Absaloms Video has Mumble.
    Yeah just realized that, i loved that vid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tip for whoever has a dual monitor setup or laptop/desktop: play both vids simultaneously in full screen (pauze obv to have an equal start), it's pretty amazing to see the difference second per second. (You might need to open them in different browsers maybe)

Deleted
    BL voice chat > serious business
    Method > Kindergarten

Does anyone know the songs played in the BL Lei Shen kill video? They are amazing, especially the first and last song.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Method > Kindergarten

Yep, definitely prefer Method's attitude. Their voice chat shows that you can joke around even at the highest level. Raiding does not have to be serious 100% of the time to be a world 1st (25 man) guild.
    Last edited by Therec; 2013-04-05 at 05:32 AM.

Hopefully we can put the "Method poke player from envy to meet Lei Shen dps requirement" nonsense to bed now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhunt View Post
    Hopefully we can put the "Method poke player from envy to meet Lei Shen dps requirement" nonsense to bed now.
    Prolly not.

There's always something they can be accused of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    Illidan, Kill Jaden, Mimiron, LK, Ragnaros seems more epic mechanicly, but more because of the lore and the background story.
    Nope, not really... It's probably because you're older and getting used to the epic fights.
    If those boss were in the current tier they would be a joke compared to this one, both in terms of mechanics involved and epicness of the fight. I mean, Illidan was a boring fight to watch, Mimi was a mess, Ragnaros... yeah last phase and not much more.
    I really think it's because we are used to it and tend to watch the fights focusing on damage meters, positioning, CDs and stuff like that. For example, sha of fear is one of the most boring fight in history, but the first time my brother saw it (he is kiinda new to wow) he was like "OMFG THAT'S EPIC!!!1!" and I was "meh".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    Prolly not.

There's always something they can be accused of.
    Like poaching?

Though BL did not come first, i really liked their kill. Clean kill, they have, no doubt, exceptional healers. Gratz!

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Method > Kindergarten
    Maybe BL came second because they took it too seriously?

People read too much into the difference between the mumble recordings, IMO. You pull a boss 300-400 times, you're going to have all sorts of pulls from the "shut up and focus guys" to the ones where people talk about bullshit until you get to the final phase. Some guilds might never have the latter kind but everyone is going to have the former sometimes. Go back and watch Method's Sha kill and you'll see it was deadly serious the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    I wonder how 10 man deals with that push-back thing in the transition without access to 4x warlock portal to trivialize it.
    Almost sounds like 25 man might be easier then 10 man, eh?

*hides*

But yeah, you can't ignore mechanics or brute force as easily in 10 man. Makes up for the fact spreading out and manovering is easier.

I imagine Paragon is making a fully edited epic video like with their Lich King kill. Or are busy banging their heads on Ra-den.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delhunt View Post
    I think the new thought is they needed more Warlocks for portals, and they didn't have enough well geared alts? Who knows.

10 man is just totally different on this fight. You can't use warlock portals the same way, but I mean, one thing you have to do in 25 man is specifically assign positions in each quadrant for transition phases so people can be spread while being in a safe spot for Helm and also close enough to get into the Overcharge etc. And you need a certain number of people in each one for Bolts. I don't know what 10 man is like, but presumably you don't need many people in each quadrant, so you could just put all the people who suck at dealing with helm on their own in a specific quadrant etc.

Either way it's another situation where they are completely different fights and pretending they are the same in any way is just dumb. I'm sure all the hardest things about 25 man are much easier on 10 man and vice-versa.

Deleted
    does anyone know, how is the progress going on Ra-Den???

Quote Originally Posted by excelli View Post
    does anyone know, how is the progress going on Ra-Den???
    None of the guilds have released any info on how their attempts are going. I dont remember who said it (Might of been Devai of Paragon on his stream), but Ra-Den is quite a gear check.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ROllingBOnes View Post
    Though BL did not come first, i really liked their kill. Clean kill, they have, no doubt, exceptional healers. Gratz![COLOR="red"]
    Maybe because it took them one raid lockout more.

Deleted
    I like the BL Video alot better( good editing, great music), hard bosses will get watched over time alot make it with that in mind. You can watch the lk 25 hc killvideo always its still classic epic, also Kil Jaeden.
    I am looking forward to see 10 man Video to compare this fight.

Deleted
    Much respect for Method's attitude while raiding.