Quote Originally Posted by Gondlem View Post
    Personally as someone who is working on Lei Shen, I hope there are no videos out until Ra-Den dies. It's really nice having so much progression time without a video. I do expect we'll see one this week though.
    I can understand you, but dammit I want to see the fight! With epic quotes from Leishen and Nerdscreams at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Although I'm sure we all want to see videos, if they deem Ra-den as important as they claim to end the race, I'd be hesitant in their shoes to release a video until Ra-den died, that way there's less competition on the boss. But yes I would like to see one of the most hardest bosses (if not the hardest?) ever devised.
    There can't be a competition though. I don't think a jcl can walk in and get a kill ahead of those working on it for weeks.

Personally as someone who is working on Lei Shen, I hope there are no videos out until Ra-Den dies. It's really nice having so much progression time without a video. I do expect we'll see one this week though.
    What's your best try %? Keep in mind I know nothing of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Delhunt View Post
    There can't be a competition though. I don't think a jcl can walk in and get a kill ahead of those working on it for weeks.
    Remember Stars came out of nowhere with world first Alone in the Darkness, a fight deemed "mathematically impossible." Anything can happen with Ra-den, which is why the top guilds want to prevent other guilds from killing H Lei Shen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for a video...someone kill Ra please!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus_The_Mage View Post
    STARS (China) has also downed 10 men Heroic Lei Shen few hours ago. Asian 2nd 10 men heroic kill right after Style.

Average ilvl for STARS is about ilvl529. Due to raider's pride, they didn't use any 25H gear (+8 ilvl) in their kill.

STYLE on the other hand, has 2 weeks of 25 men 11/13H gear, and hence have an much higher ilvl.

Nonetheless, let's hope to see some kill video soon.
    so no 25hc gear? even the 25nhc tf gear is above our hc itemlvl (and they have it, not even the 25m guilds from here have such a high avg itemlvl atm).
    Nothing against stars (i like them) but you cant realy compare the progress between west and chinese guilds anymore

Any word on just how difficult Ra-den is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

video should be out in few hours

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame1 View Post
    video should be out in few hours
    Someone downed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Someone downed it?
    Think he meant Lei Shen kill vid. Reference twitter account comment about Hollywood movie.

Phone post so can't link

Deleted
    There is some info on Wowraider.ru, I don't know how legit this is, but it says vid from Exorsus will come out after 5th Lei Shen kill. There is also some comments about 25m vs 10m, how 25m Lei Shen is much harder than on 10m, but its probably just trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minze View Post
    I don't know how legit this is, but it says vid from Exorsus will come out after 5th Lei Shen kill. There is also some comments about 25m vs 10m, how 25m Lei Shen is much harder than on 10m, but its probably just trolling.
    Quite logical if that's so, because Paragon/Method/BL most certainly won't be first to release the video. So right now it's all in the hands of Exorsus, but once the 5th kill is out then they can't control it anymore so might as well release it.

edit: also, this was funny, though couple of days old:

Lei Shen ‏@Lei__Shen
    I eagerly await the arrival of #Exodus this week for another stomping. #BringTheGear #YourGonnaNeedIt

Method kill video is out!! Full audio from start to finish fantastic to finally get a video with the full audio to really see how its done, they knew they had the kill once that storm stopped fucking awesome, great fight.

@mionelol I see what you mean with not a lot going on for melee but for range looked ridiculously good
    Last edited by Foto; 2013-04-04 at 05:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Well it turns out that the Envy Warlock did get beat by a Hunter :3
    Hi Sephurik

Nice to see they're actually some pretty cool and laid back guys.

That fight in the final phase seems insane.

Crazy video.

Can't wait to see BL's video to see if they handled everything similar, brought the same number of mages/locks/boomkins, etc.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I understand your point Gondlem. It must be refreshing to progress on an end boss without the percieved 'crutch' of a strat vid.

Who knows tho. Maybe your strat differs to Method's & you can keep at it. Would it be so beneficial to relearn new tactics providing your doing OK with your own?

P.S: Will you be allowing Sloot to stream tonight now the vid is out?

Dem warlock portals