Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lightbringer -EU
    Alliance
    51% unlocked with 55% participation

10+ Year Old Account
    Cairne realm stage 2 50% complete with 39% participation....

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion-US:
    Stage 2 - 54% with 53% participation (Horde)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Twisting Nether-EU is on 55% with 65% participation.

Deleted
    Aggra - EU @ 48% with 64% Participation.

Deleted
    50% with 42% participation on Tarren Mill-EU, and participation going down each day

Draenor EU Horde is now at 56% last I checked after our participation fell from +90 to 40-50. =(

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    yes I know how it works, but tbh I think it's just not fair. I prefere the old style of server effort over this.
    Moochers get to reap the benefits that the rest of the server earned and that they did not.

To access new parts of the island, you should need meet a rep threshold.

Additionally, the players that don't do dailies shouldn't count towards the percentage (this would probably require a day of thinking from Blizzard which is too much for them).

Quote Originally Posted by Banawani View Post
    Additionally, the players that don't do dailies shouldn't count towards the percentage (this would probably require a day of thinking from Blizzard which is too much for them).
    They don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i just hit exalted at 52% at stage 2. If everyone hits exalted so fast the last stages are going to take months each. I don't understand the point in have stages that depend on everyone if everyone is going to hit exalted way before the last one and stop doing them. I sure am hell not going to keep doing them.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyjal-US Horde is at 61% unlocked with 51% participation

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion-US:
    Stage 2 - 61% with 53% Horde participation

Must say, it's pretty weird with the latter number. Been stuck there all day.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    I see participation dropped on all servers just like on mine, and tbh I don't blame them, everyone was working hard to unlock stage 2 and when it came nothing changed, just a few new dailies added to the mix. I'm not saying I'm disappointed because I already did it on PTR, but many people were.
    On top of that people people started hitting exalted with daily factions, so one of the reasons to run them is gone.
    I just hope progress won't slow down much, because many people only visit island on a way to raid or just farm rares, and they lower down the participation %

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Blizz said something about realms with low participation would still get all stages unlocked 1-2 days after others. Hope its true.
    Thing is, my server is full and at times locked, but since it seems to be solely based on participation and not actual numbers of players doing this it is slowing down since we hit part 2. First we actually catched up to some US realms despite being a full day behind, now we're slowly falling behind other EU realms because fewer and fewer people even participate.

Whole thing reminds me of "hollow levels" as when NPC's are simply scaling to match your level thus making leveling up pointless. Kinda reminds me of FF8 where the best tactic was to stop leveling at level 19 and just power up through items. If the entire server decided on one person to be the only person to go to the Island in the first place and said person would do his or her dailys each day said server would unlock the Island the fastest since the participation would be 100%.

Here loyal costumer, do some fun dailies for a week to unlock some more fun dailies you can do for another week in order to unlock some even more fun dailies the week after that. Stop asking please! We can not release any info yet on the most fun to this date dailies that will be the centerpiece of our next patch. We have never put this much effort into polishing and innovating a daily hub like this. We can't wait to see if you will love the upcoming daily content as much as we do. Have patience, please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    If the entire server decided on one person to be the only person to go to the Island in the first place and said person would do his or her dailys each day said server would unlock the Island the fastest since the participation would be 100%.
    That's a good idea but it would be impossible to implement in practice. Doing dailies is just too much fun, there's no way that many people would willingly give it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    C'Thun-EU @ Stage 2 - 72% Completion (~65-70% participation)

should be able to change what reps you get from doing the dailys, peeps would be more willing to do them if the rewards from sunreaver weren't so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    should be able to change what reps you get from doing the dailys, peeps would be more willing to do them if the rewards from sunreaver weren't so useless.
    They are useless because people complained about dailies being mandatory.