10+ Year Old Account

What's the bot situation like in RBG's now?

I'm thinking of coming back to WoW for a bit but only if the bot infestation has completely stopped in the random battlegrounds especially at night.

What's the situation at the moment? Have Blizzard done anything to eliminate the bots.

I haven't pvped in a couple weeks, but last time I queued for a random i got in an eye of the storm with 90% bots just running from tower to tower on mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah that's sad, nothing's changed then.

There's no bots in rated battlegrounds bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Ah that's sad, nothing's changed then.
    GG killing the thread. There is no room for discussion.

In my own very small opinion, they have gotten much better. There was a major ban wave for those botting in BG's. There were also reports of GM's teleporting them to their location then banning them after the bot didn't know what to do. ALSO - /follow was removed in BG's, so any bot that used that command will just sit there now.

Deleted
    After the wave ban there's 90% less bot in BG. Is really to risky botting in BG for 2 reason:
    1) people are aware of bot, and know how to recognize them
    2) is really to get banned with the new report sistem
    And also for farming honor ( for botter), is better random dungeon instead BG, every boss give 100 JP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    In my own very small opinion, they have gotten much better. There was a major ban wave for those botting in BG's. There were also reports of GM's teleporting them to their location then banning them after the bot didn't know what to do. ALSO - /follow was removed in BG's, so any bot that used that command will just sit there now.
    It would take a virtual elimination of the problem to get me back or in the least some working solution implemented, like the many suggestions that have been made for instance:

Human hosted random BGs where the name of the host is given and people queue his/her BGs, bots can be voted off and blacklisted.
    Captcha BGs, if you want you can queue for one of these, slight annoyance for quality games.
    BGs where the voting off actually works.