Thread: new warrior

new warrior

Hi, i'm in progress of gearing my new warrior to help my guild out. I'm following the guides/advices i get around - i need to get to ilvl 480 so i can get into the new raid finder.

About gems/enchants: i know i'm missing some, but i got 90 saturday morning and i just kept farming over and over and replacing fast a lot of pieces, so i didn't want to waste money on pieces that lasted a couple of hours. Anyway all the epics are oing to be gemmed/enchanted correctly today.

I need some pointers - where i can get relatively fast the upgrades to change the last few blue pieces? Just to optimize my thoughput, i will cap valor again today.

EDIT: forgt the armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    What spec are you playing?

Main spec is protection (we needed a tank).

LFR with the boosted droprate should give a good chance to get you up to 480. Other options would be 476 boe shield, hc 5man for belt, 522 neck from shadopan assault neutral. Can even get shadopan assault rep up to friendly with 6 trashruns+1quest so you can get the bracer/ring/trinket.

Thanks very much going to focus on these.

Dont buy their BIS lists and what not - BUT they do have an impressive lootlist by slot - so here it is Icy veins Protwar lootlist

It should be easy for you to find whatever item you need upgraded and from what boss ect. Obviously works for other classes/specs aswell. Enjoy.

Search fot the Noxxic guides, there are good hints there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    Dont buy their BIS lists and what not - BUT they do have an impressive lootlist by slot - so here it is Icy veins Protwar lootlist

It should be easy for you to find whatever item you need upgraded and from what boss ect. Obviously works for other classes/specs aswell. Enjoy.
    *SLAMS ON BREAKS* .... People SELL and people actually BUY, BiS lists o_O???