Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Help me try and piece together last night

I don't usually come for help, but this a completely different kind of problem in which I need many brains to help me figure out exactly what happened to me last night.

I'm going to try and not describe the recounting to much because that might be a little to much but here is the general gist of what happened.

From what I remember I had stayed up late and besides I that I remember going to my bed in shorts at around 11 (not very tired) and then this morning when I woke up I was groggy, uncomfortable, and here's the interesting part I was butt naked with random pieces of my clothes scattered across the room and my boxers shoved all the way to the corner under the cover of my bed.

I don't remember anything else that happened, and I would like to try and figure out what happened but I would prefer to talk about it on a place where my reputation won't be soiled if this turned out to be something fairly bad. Be free to ask questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

were there men involved?

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:29 AM ----------

I only ask because i've been told i'm cute by men...always an ackward moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Were you with friends, did you drink / take any drugs? Do you sleep walk or anything similar? Do you have asshole room mates who think its funny to fuck with you while you are asleep? From how you described waking up , you sounded hung over and been drunk would explain not remembering much.

Quote Originally Posted by My Body is Ready View Post
    were there men involved?

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:29 AM ----------

I only ask because i've been told i'm cute by men...always an ackward moment.
    I'm a straight man so I really hope not, no offense to gay men, I have nothing against them but I don't roll that way.

As far as I know I was at my house alone but everything past 11 is foggy in my mind.

how many empties around your computer monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Were you with friends, did you drink / take any drugs? Do you sleep walk or anything similar? Do you have asshole room mates who think its funny to fuck with you while you are asleep? From how you described waking up , you sounded hung over and been drunk would explain not remembering much.
    There is beer in my fridge for when I have friends over, so that could explain some of it, but I don't really know why I would be drinking unless I had friends over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    As far as I know I was at my house alone but everything past 11 is foggy in my mind.
    ~snip~ Don't post memes please. --Majad

sorry i couldn´t resist

are you sleepwalking maybe? if you´re a sleepwalker, pretty strange things can happen at night...
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-12 at 12:40 AM.

if there is a couple half full beers you are okay..you actually had prescience of mind to not over do it. good job man

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    ~snip~
    sorry i couldn´t resist

are you sleepwalking maybe? if you´re a sleepwalker, pretty strange things can happen at night...
    I don't often do weird things in my sleep but from time to time I have, that actually makes a lot of sense, I slept walked a lot as a kid and did random things but never really after.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-12 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't remenber if you drank alcohol? or smoked weed? did any friend came to your house? did you took any medicine? does anyone have a key of your house? or does the door look like it was forced?

Also sometimes is better not to think about things you don't remenber... why? cause sometimes the best thing you did... was forget

Quote Originally Posted by My Body is Ready View Post
    if there is a couple half full beers you are okay..you actually had prescience of mind to not over do it. good job man
    If he can't remember he overdid it.

Deleted
    I sleep walk when stressed, I get nude too.......

Have you been under stress lately? Maybe you do the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Cocaine is a helluva drug.
    Wrong drug. Cocaine doesn't make you forget what you're doing, and you get a lot of energy from it so he probably wouldn't even been able to sleep.

I'd say it's probably sleepwalking.

If your ass doesn't hurt you were probably just sleepwalking, like the aforementioned posters suggested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If your ass doesn't hurt you were probably just sleepwalking, like the aforementioned posters suggested.
    I agree with this. My trainer had a friend in college who was drugged by his roommate and raped quite a few times. He kept waking up with a sore anus and until he went to the doctor and found ether in his system he had no idea about it. That's the first thing I thought of when I read your story, but without any more details there isn't a lot of help we can provide. If you lock your doors/windows at night and were alone when you went to sleep, you probably just had some crazy dream and did some strange things while being unaware of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I´d say you were sleepwalking.

Lol sounds like my brother when we all lived in the same place.

You were pobably sleepwalking.
    My brother shoved his gf out of the bed screaming "snakes" ran overand climbed ontop of the closet and said there were snakes all over the place. He was standing there naked like spiderman, it was was so funny

He sleepwalks all the time.. Always get to hear the crazy stories from his gf everytime we meet up in vacations.

But doesn't sound like you did anything wierd though? you might have just thrown off the clothes because they were "annoying" when you were sleeping.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Are you walking like John Wayne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne for Reference), if not then don't worry about it probably sleepwalking

10+ Year Old Account
    You were drunk.

Too drunk to even remember why you drank in the first place.

Hey, happens to all of us at one point. After all, straight edge is a myth.

I say don't worry about it. I've buried the corpse, buddy, you're safe! :P
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman