Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If a women came at you right now

I would be scared. omg

With what intentions?
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Komati View Post
    With what intentions?
    Hopefully the right one.

just picture a woman running at you kind of hysterical but she's really hot.

Grabbed her and asked "what's up"?
    Then go from the answer I got.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Quote Originally Posted by My Body is Ready View Post
    just picture a woman running at you kind of hysterical but she's really hot.
    What's the look on her face, is it like a 'I'm about to murder you' look, or a 'I want to have your babies' look?

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    What's the look on her face, is it like a 'I'm about to murder you' look, or a 'I want to have your babies' look?
    both are equally dangerous

thats pretty hardcore komati.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell her i'm not looking for trouble and try to walk away.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Bitch Betta Have My Money

I would be looking around to see if anyone is chasing her

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in uniform, which means, steel toed boots. So if I give her a good strong kick (assuming she means harm) perhaps I'll be able to make a get away.

Of course, if she just wants sex . . . well that's a different scenario.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Grab a tissue and wipe it up.

Just some random woman coming at me while I'm at my desk?

I honestly don't know. Probably keep her from attacking me, she could be a recently turned zombie.

If she started undressing while she was running and she smelled nice... well I wouldn't have sex with her, but I might help her out similarly.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Id be creeped out if she came out of no where.

Deleted
    Considering I'm in bed right now, I would would be a bit scared of where she came from...

I'd be pretty amazed since my front door is locked, and the only key is inside the apartment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is she unarmed? If so, stand up and do nothing until I actually know what she is on about. If she makes physical contact, restrain her and figure out what in heck she is on about. If she does not, ignore her unless she has something meaningful to say.

Is she obviously armed? If so and it is not a firearm, restrain her and figure out what in heck she is on about. If so and it is a firearm, attempt to duck for cover before she blasts me away, attempt to disarm her (or die trying) as she hysterically charges into my cover, and then figure out what in heck she is on about.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Grab her and proceed to smash like the alpha male I am

Deleted
    Came at me? I will assume you mean aggressively, in which case I will hurt her. Women have taken a swing at me before and gone away the worse for it, I do not discriminate when it comes to violent threats.