Deleted

[Resto] SotF vs Inc@Horridon

Title says it pretty well.

I haven't done much with sotf but since the patch the amount of healing you can milk out of incarnation is ridiculous. If you use it early and as often as possible or nearly that to match up with big damage I think SOTF would have to be adding some pretty crazy numbers to make it worth taking.

I've been running exclusively with SotF so far, (6/12) and it seems like I'm pushing out pretty good numbers. I'm usually keeping up with our Holy Paladin on most fights. I just like how I can take advantage of it every 15 seconds basically. I may switch out for Incarnation this week and see how it compares more with this content, but so far I'm really liking the huge haste buff with SotF.

Currently on 11/12 25 man, and all bosses done with SotF. Its great!

Also went with Sotf, but on Tortos i went Incarnation, as we dont have a shaman in our setup to make tranq worthwhile (10man)

Deleted
    12/12 in 10-man, been running with SotF every fight.

SoTF is amazing for this fight. Lots of constant aoe damage going out (sunfire, poison volleys missed, diseases), and for the end of the fight where only the tanks take dmg a superpowered rejuv on CD beats treeform.

Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    Also went with Sotf, but on Tortos i went Incarnation, as we dont have a shaman in our setup to make tranq worthwhile (10man)
    If you have a Pally in your group, you can get him to BoP you, so you don't get stunned and you can usually tranq without a problem. You've just gotta watch out for the falling rocks still.

Quote Originally Posted by Thexasoul View Post
    If you have a Pally in your group, you can get him to BoP you, so you don't get stunned and you can usually tranq without a problem. You've just gotta watch out for the falling rocks still.
    Thx for this tip definetly gonna try that!