I really want to come back.

Everytime I see a post on Reddit/Facebook about Rift, I get the fuzzies and really start to miss Rift. I have some common MMO player concerns, Is the population good enough to where I won't have trouble finding pvp matches quickly, dungeon queues etc. Also, is the raiding as interesting as I remember it?

Populations is fine. Actually, when you think about it, overall population really doesn't matter in the long run as long as there are enough people on your server. The servers received a massive upgrade pre-SL and can hold quite a lot of people. Ques are not really an issue at max level, though before that your mileage may vary, rest assured it is hopping at 60. Even if you get on one of the "dead" servers, transferring is free and can be done once a week from the char select screen. If you are US there are a lot of posters here on Deepwood and a couple on Faeblight as well. EU I think it is mostly Icewatch?

Raiding is good.

Yea, these are really not issues in Rift. Most things are cross realm these days. Even the chat.

Raiding is decent. The SL raids are not as complex or difficult as the vanilla raids.

However, in fairness-- SL raids are basically tier 1. So it's basically the SL equivalent of the ROS/GSB tier at this current time. Hopefully, we are headed into the Hk/ID era of SL after this next 10 man.

We do have hard modes in raids now. They're okay.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-03-13 at 06:21 AM.