Which weapon to chose?

I'm just a filler for my guild due to them raiding at early times and it conflicts with my work schedule but I was invited tonight because one of their members cant make it. Right now I have a 497 Starshatter and a 491 Skin'ka equipped and I got a 502 Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword in my LFR yesterday. Of these three, which should I be using for highest DPS? I know weapon damage is a big factor, but the 500 str in the Shinka is making me double think of which weapon to remove for the Zerat
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Deleted
    I'd say Zerat + Shin'ka, if you have the +500str and +320crit gems on it. Offhand WDPS isn't THAT highly valued, except for AoE. If you must reforge out of crit to get expertise capped without Starshatter, go for Zerat + Starshatter.

I'm exp capped right now with all my expertise reforged off already, I cant buy the trinket because I'll be wayyyy over cap :/
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me