Guild wars 2 armor question bug

Heya,

I recently bought Carrion reinforced scale armor on the auction house there, but i cannot change the color of it.

When i click "H" to show character screen then click toggle dye everything looks good but when i exit it nothing changes, i still have the same color as before the change. As far as i know it only happends on this armor. Because i have checked others armors and they seems fine and no problem with changing the color.

I have asked this question on guild wars 2 forums as well, they hinted that i should delete local.dat and run repair but neither of those helped. The problem have vanished as of yet.

So my question is if anyone had a simillar problem with the game, if so how did you manage to fix it ? Thanks for all advices you can give me and have a nice day.

Sew

Haven't heard anything like this before, you might check http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWarsDyeJob and see if anyone there has any suggestions.
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Ive had this problem several times with different types of armor/town clothing. It has always been solved simply by restarting the game

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Haven't heard anything like this before, you might check http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWarsDyeJob and see if anyone there has any suggestions.
    Thanks i will do it

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyn View Post
    Ive had this problem several times with different types of armor/town clothing. It has always been solved simply by restarting the game
    It is still hapenning. I had use two different types of armor on a start game. One is changing and other ( one is question isn't). That is why i am thinking about bug of the game.

My advise would be to send a ticket or a mail to Anet.

happened to me as well, opened a ticket but didn't help, hope u have more luck