10+ Year Old Account

DH: DW or Quiver + CB

So are Quivers worth it? Better value or just go with DW CB's?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DW is fucking terrible is all I'm going to say to you no really I had to be blunt about it.

- Why Apathy? -
    Why? What do you mean why first of all it's extremely more expensive to find a decent 1 handed weapons especially two of them and the prices are gouged to hell to the very core. Either you go with Windforce + Deadmans or the standard Manticore which aren't even hard to get anymore in terms of getting a 1200+ one. To rival a manticore hell even a windforce in terms of DW you would have to invest in a 1200-1300 + 1 hander crossbow aka Calamity and Dante's revenge or w/e the other one is one of those two. Hence a DW buff in terms of the demon hunter area comes into the forums from time to time begging for it to be buffed.

Hey I no longer play however I do lurk from time to time and even mess around in game.

Deleted
    Well, besides dual wielding 1hand crossbows and using 2hand crossbow + quiver it's also possible to use 1hand crossbow + quiver, right? What about that option?

I don't play DH at that high level (I'm only doing a little less than 100k dps) so I'm not the right person to answer the question. But I always prefered anything with quiver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manticore + Dead Mans Legacy all the way.

DW is unplayable, that's the short story to save you some time
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I went the Calamity / DML route. Love the speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manticore+Dead man's Legacy is the ONLY real option for Demon Hunters right now, sadly. Manticore overpowers even the best rares, and Dead Man's Legacy does the same, at a cheaper price.

i totally disagree. calamity is just fine. i regularly play mp10 with a guildy that uses a manticore and i use a calamity. we both destroy things.
    he hits harder but slower, i hit faster for less. he may do more damage, but that's due to overall better gear, not just calamity vs manticore.
    (he's a DH main, i just play at it by swapping over my monk's gear)

i run through mp10 cota for xp just fine. mp10 ubers is not a prob, either.

if you'd like some proof i'm more than happy to make a run with you.
    Last edited by Aelfin; 2013-04-17 at 04:24 PM.