Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

16 year old killed by nypd was shot three times in the back, four in the front!!!

The kid was pointing a gun at the police. The police did nothing wrong.

Here is an extremely bias news article for those who are interested.
    http://occupyamerica.crooksandliars....was-shot-three

Edit: I fixed my post because people weren't getting the joke that the news article(and many others about this incident) was basically leaving the most important detail for the last sentence to make the police look like murderers who shoot random innocent children in the back.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-03-15 at 01:17 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Arrested already 4 times earlier - I do believe the cops. I say: one less criminal (which he would be later, no doubt about it)
    S.H.

What is there to discuss?

10+ Year Old Account
    What Cataclysmic said, a kid pulled a gun on the cops and got killed because of it, what do you want us to say?
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    What Cataclysmic said, a kid pulled a gun on the cops and got killed because of it, what do you want us to say?
    what about the protest and riot that resulted from a criminal getting killed? for 3 days now in NYC, some people (teens) used it as an excuse to cause havoc around the neighborhood and one officer got hit by a brick? yea this shit is stupid.

Deleted
    One less gangsta scum in the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Kid pulls gun on cops, kid gets shot, kids friends riot, ?????, Pofit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrias-Oaks View Post
    what about the protest and riot that resulted from a criminal getting killed? for 3 days now in NYC, some people (teens) used it as an excuse to cause havoc around the neighborhood and one officer got hit by a brick? yea this shit is stupid.
    Pretty much this ^^
    A lot of people are calling it racism, but both of the cops that pulled the trigger were minorities. And there are rumors that the 16 year old was part of the Bloods, who now have a hit out on the cops.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Good give all of the officers medals, -1 thug kid

Deleted
    It happened in England to.

One scumbag gets shot and the dregs of society use it as an excuse to go ape shit.

Too many people watched CSI: New York (they had an episode almost exactly like this a couple weeks ago)

he had a loaded gun and pointed it at the rozzers... what's your point?

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    It happened in England to.

One scumbag gets shot and the dregs of society use it as an excuse to go ape shit.
    and we all know how that turned out.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

A thug pulling a gun on a cop and getting shot, shocking oh wait it isnt i fully expect every cop to kill the thug if they pull a gun. Just be happy one less thug on the streets

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    Exactly. Given the path his life was on, think of all of the chaos/pain that may have been saved for others down the road now. One less crime riddled thug. Honestly though, you pull a gun on a cop and what do you expect? Him/her to politely ask you to not do that?!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just an excuse for violence and looting, like the LA riots. It is sheer chaos and anarchy under the thin guise of rebelling against an oppressor.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Honestly though, you pull a gun on a cop and what do you expect? Him/her to politely ask you to not do that?!
    I would expect that were I in Canada...

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact of the matter is that there are people in this world who would rather see a thousand police dead than a single criminal gunned down. These people are extremely indignant about this opinion. Thus, the riots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Exactly. Given the path his life was on, think of all of the chaos/pain that may have been saved for others down the road now. One less crime riddled thug. Honestly though, you pull a gun on a cop and what do you expect? Him/her to politely ask you to not do that?!
    I don't agree with the former but I do agree with the latter. I don't believe it's right to assume what people are likely to do with their future before their actions based on their background, as it just damns thousands of people from birth, not even giving them a chance saying they're better off dead anyway.

I do agree that you pull a gun on a cop and they have every right to shoot at you, for making yourself an armed threat.

I like how the most important piece of the story is in the smallest font and in a color that is hard to read on a white background.

If someone pulled a gun on me, and I was armed as well, I think I would shoot aggressor too.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-03-14 at 09:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    im not seeing anything to be outraged about here. kid pulled gun on police officers and they responded to the threat.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.