Deleted

Tripple/Quadripple specs?

Don't you think it is about time Blizzard allow players to change their specs the way they change their talents and glyphs? For me as a player of a shaman that would be a great quality of life improvement. I'll be able to go melee, ranged or healer whenever needed. Not that it is not possible at the moment, but the need to go to the trainer, pay a fee, reassign all your action bars (or have addon to save them) is a bit annoying. It will definitely be fun for me. What do you think?

I think the way specs are currently is fine. Remember that you also have to collect a full set aswell for all specs imo. Be it pvp/pve or dps/tank/healing.

Would it be nice to have 3, sure. I won't argue with availability. But 2 is fine.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who played since early TBC, I think we are very lucky to have Dualspecc, And i think we already have to do too little, I really hate auto learning moves now on new Alts, Blizz have stated before why they don't want triplespecc, because they want you to still think about things a little, But the way they pissed everything else up, who knows :P

Deleted
    @ Vaelorian
    I'm also happy that we have Dual spec, but will be more happy if we had tripple
    @ Gobra
    Don't think playing three specs is easy. As I said it is still possible. A change from dual to tripple spec is mainly a quality of life change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    As someone who played since early TBC, I think we are very lucky to have Dualspecc, And i think we already have to do too little, I really hate auto learning moves now on new Alts, Blizz have stated before why they don't want triplespecc, because they want you to still think about things a little, But the way they pissed everything else up, who knows :P
    Haha yeah, I played since Vanilla as a holy paladin - alright I wasn't totally holy since KINGS was in the Retribution tree as an end tier - and holy shock wasn't a healing spell. So you took the first 3 tiers of the holy tree or something and then specced full retribution.

Anyway regardless of this fact and the fact that paladins couldn't dps anyway even if they were retrispecced... Yeah we're totally lucky with 2 specs. From SSC to Black Temple, I had warlocks and mages ready to portal me back and forth between major cities so that I could fill in as a tank. Because paladin tanks were pretty awesome in TBC. Loads of agro on multiple mobs really quickly. And as such this respeccing stood in the way of progress basically. And recruiting a paladin tank was no option at the time. Especially since imo and from my experience they had few cooldowns to mitigate damage vs warriors/bears. So they weren't usually proper bosstanks.

To have more specs then 2 would be a luxury I wouldn't make use of anymore.

If it was changable like that, I would call it a specialization.
    I don't even think we needed specs anymore..