Soulburn+Soulswap macro?

Hello warlocks. I'm rubbish when it comes to macros, so I'd really appreciate it if you can tell me the macro for this combination. Now, I also want to know if there will be a delay when casting the macro on multiple targets, as the main purpose is to get rid of that tedious double clicking(First SB, then SS). Thanks for helping me!

Should be something like:

#showtooltip Soul Swap
    /castsequence reset=1 Soulburn,Soul Swap

That what I use.

Castsequence still needs double click.
    You can use this because soulburn is not on global
    Code:
    /cast Soulburn
    /cast Soul Swap
    There will be absolutely no delay, but be careful soulburn has no global cooldown but an own cooldown if you used it one global before it won't be ready and you will only soul swap (take the dots away) OR if you can't soul swap (e.g. out of range, cooldown, removed dots from the target you want to dot etc.) you will consume soul shards with no result (wasting them)

Deleted
    #showcooldown Soul Swap
    /castsequence reset=2/target Soulburn,a
    /castsequence reset=2/target Soul Swap,a

I use this, works really well, 1 click and your dots lands on the target! This wont let you accidentally take the dots off, so it's spammable, but only for 5 seconds or if you switch/untarget.

Quote Originally Posted by Banez View Post
    #showcooldown Soul Swap
    /castsequence reset=2/target Soulburn,a
    /castsequence reset=2/target Soul Swap,a

I use this, works really well, 1 click and your dots lands on the target! This wont let you accidentally take the dots off, so it's spammable, but only for 5 seconds or if you switch/untarget.
    Can you explain that one? What does the "a" do? How does it work with only 1 button press?