Omg Omg Omg.... I'm dreaming or sims isn't accurate?

I did some simulation craft all the night and I'm doing right now and doesn't seems correct.

From my sims old trinkets are muchhhh better then new ones... I can't believe it :<.

Check it out:

Destruction

Talisman+ Cha Essence
    Mastery> Haste 96860

Talisman+Hydra 97238
    Mastery> Haste

Talisman+LOC
    Mastery>Haste 101271

Talisman+ROY
    Mastery>Haste 101454

Hydra+LOC
    Mastery>Haste 98728

Hydra+Cha Essence
    Mastery>Haste 93849

And now this !!

ROY+LOC
    Mastery>Haste 102627

Can someone explain what's going on with new trinkets? So should I stay with ROY and LOC until heroic ones? And why i spend 300 dkp, all the 3 trinkets sucks, from BIS list Talisman and Cha Essence are one of the best ones, but doesn't seem so or sims aren't recognizing the trinkets/procs?

Whenever someone says Omg Omg Omg I can't help but think of the Native Americans in the old Karl May books, Oof Oof Oof Old Shatterhand!

I think the sims are off because if you look at the simcraft website the uptime on those trinkets (like the 4 second crit one) is absurdly small whereas most of the old trinkets had a lot of flat +int which for destruction is counted with a lot more weight on the sims. I went to askmrrobot to check out the latest BIS gear. It showed me my current stats and wearing my BIS...my int number actually went DOWN by 30 while my mastery jumped 30%, haste 15% i didnt need and crit up about 10%.

I'm from Ask Mr. Robot and I've been tracking all of the trinket stuff for our site. Thought I'd jump in and share.

The old trinkets that have a % chance to proc were better than the new 5.2 ones in almost all cases. Then on Tuesday (3/12), Blizzard buffed the RPPM trinket proc system. Basically, every time the trinket does not proc, it's chance to proc increases. This made most of the 5.2 trinkets better than the old trinkets. Here's more information on the buff. They also increased the base proc chance by 5% for Int based trinkets.

SimC's latest release, SimC 520-03, has the updated trinket proc info. Are you using that version?

Shodan, can you give me your character name and realm so I can see what's going on with your gear?
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep please make sure you are using Simcraft version that takes into account both buffs to the trinkets :

- the +5% bump to the base RPPM rate
    - the new "fail safe" mechanism, which yields a ~13% increase in procrate (see : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20512410)

After both these buffs, and considering RPPM trinkets can now be made to proc with quasi-certainty at pull, the 5.2 trinkets are almost surely better than the 5.1 ones.
    Surutcra@EU-Hyjal (Arcturus#2484)