who is the best partner of a hunter in arena 2V2?

need some suggestions

rogue if you coordinate and both actually know how to play. Feral or Ret and also very viable choices. Especially ret.

Anything that isn't a healer, but warrior rogue ret feral are all good options.

I run a dual BM comp. Yeah I'm that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    I run a dual BM comp. Yeah I'm that guy.

Hate you! Whyyyy

DK, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Feral are probably the best options. But really anything aside from healers and possibly SPriests and Locks.

Deleted
    I'd love to run with a healer, but this god dam class is inefficient with a healer, no matter how much QQ there is on the forums about hunter burst and cc.

New lvl 90 hunter talent: as long as your pet can see your enemy, there is no LOS for the hunter either.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I'd love to run with a healer, but this god dam class is inefficient with a healer, no matter how much QQ there is on the forums about hunter burst and cc.

New lvl 90 hunter talent: as long as your pet can see your enemy, there is no LOS for the hunter either.
    lol oh god yes, I ran with a holy paladin to cap this week and oh booooy. We just would afk against other healer comps because wins would take too long.

frost DK or unholy DK?

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 10:45 AM ----------

maybe the classes with invisibility can be good

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 12:59 PM ----------

why Ret?just because hunter can control your opponents easily and Ret will simply burst with trinkets and many skills?

Hunter is playable with a Healer but he needs to be very offensive. I like playing Hunter/Disc Priest personally.

My favorite partners are Rogues and Rets tough, Rogue because of the absurd amount of control and Ret because of their burst and defensive tools (bop, freedoms, offhealers etc.) If i knew any good Windwalker Monk i'd give it a shot too, they seem like a good in-between compromise of both Rogue and Ret.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 03:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    DK, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Feral are probably the best options. But really anything aside from healers and possibly SPriests and Locks.
    Hunters can't really lock down their targets enough to effectively play with casters imo, your priest or lock will just end up tanking every games, double melee comps eating them alive.

DKs aren't very good either because they are incredibly squishy and relies a lot of dispels and neither of you can really lock down your targets effectively enough.

Feral used to be amazing and loved to play with them but since the Cyclone nerf i'm not sure, not a big fan of what they did with them in MoP tbh, it used to be such a well built spec in Cata.