Prebuilt systems similar to Chaud's recommendations?

I like Chaud's recommendations, but I'm not going to build it myself. Is there anywhere to buy a prebuilt system similar to what he's recommending?

I'd like to pickup something like his Narwhal build for example:

IBuyPower and CyberPowerPC have fairly long list and you can pick and choose, but the price will be around $100-200 higher than DIY method and they might not have the exact parts listed above.

Also as a personal comment on Chaud's list... Not getting 250GB SSD is a tragic mistake instead of 120, especially when the budget goes over $1k as it is the biggest quality of life improvement possible.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its highly recommended to build it, if you can, or know someone who does. As Vesseblah said, you lose anywhere from 100-200 or more on labor, markup, and shipping. I just went to IBuyPower and a pretty much same system (3570K, 8gb ram, 660ti, 240 SSD/ 1tb HD) came out to 1400.

So basically you either need to settle with less parts, or a bigger budget, or build it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab