Thread: Howling Abyss

10+ Year Old Account

Howling Abyss

Riot has now put Howling Abyss on the PBE which is a reworked model of the current ARAM map.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post35633434

I'm super excited that they've finally added a Q to ARAM. Currently it's only all random, but hopefully they may add a blind pick as well, since blind pick proving grounds is fairly popular too.

This makes me incredibly happy. Making custom games with strangers can be quite stressful at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    This makes me incredibly happy. Making custom games with strangers can be quite stressful at times.
    Yup, so much looking forward to this

10+ Year Old Account
    A Rioter has stated that dodge penalties will be given out for this queue. Whether or not it's the same dodge penalty shared with Ranked Game/Normal Game/Bot Game dodges is another story.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A Rioter has stated that dodge penalties will be given out for this queue. Whether or not it's the same dodge penalty shared with Ranked Game/Normal Game/Bot Game dodges is another story.
    Probably the regular 5 min penalty. People that dodge ARAM confuse me. ARAMs are supposed to be something fun to vent from a bad game/loss streak. Complaining about champions select on a random matchup it's really dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    Probably the regular 5 min penalty. People that dodge ARAM confuse me. ARAMs are supposed to be something fun to vent from a bad game/loss streak. Complaining about champions select on a random matchup it's really dumb.
    The only justifiable reason for dodging is if someone says that they intent to troll in the game in pre-game chat, i.e. someone that randoms Garen says that he's gonna build AP on him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Ooooo very excited for them adding that Q, can't wait till it's released.

FFXIV: ARR - Chaotic Clown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The only justifiable reason for dodging is if someone says that they intent to troll in the game in pre-game chat, i.e. someone that randoms Garen says that he's gonna build AP on him.
    I played a game with an AP Ashe yesterday. Did not even fucking hit those damned arrows. YES. She missed more than half of her ultis on Proving Grounds.

Deleted
    But.... but.. it fills a fourth of the map???????

Looks greattttttt! Wish they used this design for the regular maps as well.

Deleted
    I like it.
    About dodging - it's good that there will be a penalty for it. I only dodge ARAMs when I get Karma - I love her but I get her like every 3 games >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I like it.
    About dodging - it's good that there will be a penalty for it. I only dodge ARAMs when I get Karma - I love her but I get her like every 3 games >.>
    With the rework she would be OP and you might dodge because you didn't got her. What can I say?! Karma is bitch! :P

Deleted
    woohooow cool