Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cosmetic effect's you'd like to see for classes ingame.

Hi! Thinking about the minor glyphs and the Fel Fire lately, and it got me thinking about the little things that would make classes more awesome.

So, I'd like to invite you to partake, and post the cosmetic effects that you'd like to be seen added to classes ingame: Whether it be changing a spell graphic, a minor glyph, or something completely else (my stringing-together of words is awesome, ain't it? ;D).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For me:

Paladins:
    - Some sort of graphic on Pursuit of Justice (Paladin Tier 1 talent, the one that increases speed by 15% passively, but adds on an extra 5% per HolyPower, up to a maximum of 3). When at base speed, it looks like nothing, but:
    1 Charge of HP gives a little line behind both of your feet, like what spring looks like.
    2 Charges of HP gives a little buckle on the side of your feet, while still retaining the effect of 1 charge.
    3 Charges of HP adds "metal feathers" to the buckle, sort of like what Guardian of Ancient Kings has on the side of its helmet.

- Glyph of Bladed Judgement affecting Divine Storm, Light's Hammer, and Execution Sentence. Seeing as those all have hammers like Judgement normally does.

Priests:
    - A glyph that makes your heals look like Shadow, and a glyph that makes your heals look like fire, or orange. For those Undead and Taurens out there.

Warlocks:
    - A very big change, a glyph that makes your pets look like Undead, and your Demon form look like a lich. Yes, a glyph that makes Aff and Demo locks Necromancers, or Necromancerish, at least.

Thats all I can think of atm.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    I'd like to have the option of turning Ascendance into a permanent visual form for Shamans, probably through a Glyph. Same goes for the Incarnation Armor you gain as a Druid. I'd also like to see more customization options for Boomkin form.

Would be nice to have something for Mages too depending on spec, like an Icy Aura is using Frost Armor / Firey Aura if using Molten Armor, etc.

Would it be too graphic to make the Warrior move "Bloodbath" more like its namesake? As it stands now they just turn a glowing shade of red, like they were embarrassed to be hit by the move or something.

The Ethereal's move effect on rogue's sprint.

Someone else suggested this, but Shadow Blades turning the rogue's weapons into shadowy Warglaives while active.

Would be nice if Bloodbath made blood start splashing on the ground and the guy you're killing to be bleeding profusely. And I mean profusely.

Would be cool if Death Strike showed some kind of special animation, like blood power being drawn form your enemy and forming a shield around you.

10+ Year Old Account
    bleed effects to be really bloody

hunters could have the old iceblade arrow graphic like they had in wrath (or if you used the old AV arrows)

perhaps a different effect for some freezes (like frostjaw)

new sounds for 2 handed maces

rings of power surround an arcane mage for every arcane charge they have like this

pallys glowing with holy energy when they rack up the holy power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

This is a general thing but.

I would like the option to match any piece of armors color scheme to the scheme of your chest piece (or whatever it's transmogged to).

It would increase the number of sets people could make my approx 1000 and increase the running of old content that much more since you could mix and match so many more different models/patterns without looking like a rainbow.

For the most part, if you can get a sets chest piece then you can prob get the rest of it, let us look less like clowns plx.

Other than that, I don't like how DKs sheath their weapons every time the cast howling blast. Given how spammy it is, esp for DW, it really looks silly to see them sheathing them all the damn time.

I also don't like how every single melee ability animation for Dks is exactly the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Would it be too graphic to make the Warrior move "Bloodbath" more like its namesake? As it stands now they just turn a glowing shade of red, like they were embarrassed to be hit by the move or something.
    Probably too graphic. We do have those nice blood gush and sound effects in game but if Blood Bath spell had them it would've result in people overpicking bloodbath over other talents, and I dont think I need to explain what blizzard does when people have their favorite.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman:

-Visual Upgrades for all Weapon Enhancements: Whirlwinds for Windfury, Lava drenching Flametongue, Icicles crashing to the ground for Frost etc.
    -Lava Lash a huge clout of lava bursts from the target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Hide shoulder slot, like helmet.

I want to see Death Strike and Scourge Strike get some actual animations. I like what someone said earlier about Death Strike sucking the life out of someone and forming a shield. It would make Blood tanking a lot prettier. As for Scourge Strike, I really don't know if it has an animation at all, so it could use one. While we're at it, give Rune Strike a new animation. Something with a rune would be nice.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

They should make it so shaman can travel underground like aggra did during the deepholme part of thrall's questline. It could work like running wild works for worgen.

A feminine version metamorphosis so that my warlock doesn't sex change every time she goes demon form.

I don't give a shit about cosmetic effects. I wanna see less panda more Warcraft, less gimmick more content.

Usable wings for warlocks would be nice like a mount

15+ Year Old Account
    A monk glyph that would remove all the flashy effects, replacing them with 2x sped-up animations with Fists of Fury effect.

Elegon constellation effect would be nice. Maybe on a weapon instead of a particular class.

Deleted
    Elemental wolf forms for shaman.

Also, a bloody perma-keg for my brewmaster. Both the ones you can get only last for a short time with a very long cooldown. :/