Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    WAIT WHAT?! When did this happennn?"?
    This week RIP sweet prince

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Well he makes money from that,would you quit your job if it was bringing you millions?
    Profiting from something doesn't necessarily justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Maybe I am cynical, but does he have an up and coming release?

All publicity is good publicity.
    Yes actually in 9 days, I Am Not a Human Being 2
    http://www.amazon.com/Am-Not-Human-B...+human+being+2
    As for him being my guilty pleasure, I certainly wish him well and I practically stopped everything I was doing when the news first broke out. I understand why people hate him, but he's fun to listen to really and still has some meaningful songs but the general public only sees what goes out commercial from him and that brings a bad image, he has thousands and thousands of songs and just trying to track them is almost impossible, or to have an opinion from 10 songs, there could be 10 other that change that opinion but that didn't get famous.
    Last edited by KaNNis; 2013-03-17 at 01:20 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Meh it is sad none the less, no human deserve to die. But despite his shitty music and douchy character he has, i do not give a crap. He is one of the reasons hip-hop sucks in these days so.

Still i hope he pulls through, for his familie. No mother deserve to lose their child.
    I dunno, if I had it my way, my friend who was killed in a crash earlier this week I'd rather have alive then Lil Wayne. Then again, I'd rather see a person who deserves to live because they actually mean something to others and was an important person in my community, rather then a douchebag who continues to perpetuate black stereotypes and lives off the stupidity of teenagers who think they are gangster and shit too.

"maybe he'll leave me alone for a while now"

-skylar diggins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    My point exactly. When Justin Bieber or Lil' Wayne kill your family and burn your house down, you can hate him. But hating someone for their genre of music is just unbelievably cringey and try hard.
    Does it count that I hate Justin bieber because he made my sister wait in the cold for 2 hours to see his shitty show and that as a direct result she has caught a cold and been ill ever since?

Although tbh I hated him before that, because he actually does have genuine talent, but instead chooses to release by the numbers pop crap, because he would rather be rich and famous for peddling shite than be moderatly famous for making decent music.

As for lil wayne, I think he's a fucking douche and wish him and all the people like him (going on about money, bitches, drugs and shooting people) nothing but bad things. Do I wish him dead? Of course not, I'm not a total bastard, I just wish he wouldn't spread such negativity, causing young impressionable kids to think it's somehow cool to go around drinking, doing drugs and acting like a "Gangsta", when they could be doing something worthwhile with their lives.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    He overdosed, he deserves what he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    Yes actually in 9 days, I Am Not a Human Being 2
    As for him being my guilty pleasure, I certainly wish him well and I practically stopped everything I was doing when the news first broke out. I understand why people hate him, but he's fun to listen to really and still has some meaningful songs but the general public only sees what goes out commercial from him and that brings a bad image, he has thousands and thousands of songs and just trying to track them is almost impossible, or to have an opinion from 10 songs, there could be 10 other that change that opinion but that didn't get famous.
    Almost the entirety of the No Ceilings mixtape was great. But he releases it for free with no fanfare, so the mainstream doesn't see or hear it. What they do see and hear are the club songs he puts out that go right to the radio. Songs that are meant to be shallow and mainstream. The man has incredible business savvy. Make the music that gets him rich and still give the good stuff to his loyal fans who are going to follow every mixtape he drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather unfortunate he only took enough to go into seizures. Maybe next time he'll be man enough to go all the way, and I can scratch one more person off the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Fuck his shite music and the terrible stereotypes he perpetuates through it.

That said I don't wish him dead by any mesure.

Hoping he learns from it at least. (I'm asuming it was a coctail of drugs and alcohol that led to an overdose ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Does it count that I hate Justin bieber because he made my sister wait in the cold for 2 hours to see his shitty show and that as a direct result she has caught a cold and been ill ever since?

Although tbh I hated him before that, because he actually does have genuine talent, but instead chooses to release by the numbers pop crap, because he would rather be rich and famous for peddling shite than be moderatly famous for making decent music.

As for lil wayne, I think he's a fucking douche and wish him and all the people like him (going on about money, bitches, drugs and shooting people) nothing but bad things. Do I wish him dead? Of course not, I'm not a total bastard, I just wish he wouldn't spread such negativity, causing young impressionable kids to think it's somehow cool to go around drinking, doing drugs and acting like a "Gangsta", when they could be doing something worthwhile with their lives.
    So you hate an artist for having an outdoor show in the cold in which his fans had to wait for him to perform, all because YOU think it is a shitty show? Let's do a thought experiment. What is you favorite band or artist? Got them in your mind? Good. Let's say they have an outdoor show in 10 degree weather. You buy tickets. You get there 2 hours early to make sure you are ahead of the big crowd. You finally get in! Man, what a freaking awesome show! God, it was phenomenal. The next day you wake up. Uh oh... your nose is running a bit. It's nothing right? Then you started sneezing. Your head is pounding. Man, you got sick from being in the cold last night. I hope it goes away soon. But, it doesn't. So, do you now hate your favorite band for making you wait for 2 hours in the cold to see them perform and you got sick? What if I was your best friend and I said "I hate them for making you wait 2 hours in the cold to see their shitty show and you got sick." Would you agree with me? Or would you say "Nah, man it was worth it. I loved the show, and my musical tastes are the only ones that matter in this case pertaining to me."

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Rather unfortunate he only took enough to go into seizures. Maybe next time he'll be man enough to go all the way, and I can scratch one more person off the list.
    I really hope the FBI has you on some kind of mentally unstable potential serial killer watch list, because seriously "scratch another name off your list"?

I hate to see anything bad happen to anyone no matter what a douce they are. Hopefully he is ok but ends up mute forever.then everyone will be better off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxilar View Post
    long post
    I'm guessing you don't live in the UK . It wasn't a case of "She showed up two hours early, just to be sure", if she'd done that it would have been her own stupid fault. She got there on time and he was 2 hours late, it was a huge uproar, loads of people complained and she was one of them.

Not to mention due to him being so late the show had to be cut short, because of the laws in the area preventing shows from going on beyond a certain time, so the people that paid to see him not only got a long wait in the cold, they also got FAR less than they paid for, adding insult to injury the little fucker didn't even say he was sorry, he just carried on as if rocking up 2hrs late was his right.

As for your thought experiment... If my favourite band made me wait two hours and I got ill because of it you're damn right I'd hate them for it. Then again a) I don't go to see the kind of band that play in huge open air stadiums and b) I don't go to see the kind of band who think rocking up 2hrs late is acceptable.

but as I said, that is only a tiny reason I hate him, the second was (for me at least) the real reason I dislike him.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30