Pimp my water elemental !

Hello there !

Having been playing Frost for most of my time in Pandaria (boy, did the spec come a long way since Vanilla), I've grown quite fond of my bubbly friend ! I am also envious of Shamans and their awesome Primal Elementals. You guess where I'm headed with that...

What about a Primal Water Elemental of some sort ? Something like those !

I'm mainly thinking about a cosmetic change in the way of a minor glyph. Or even, let's be greedy, one for each elemental model, such as the Pandaria ones ! It also occurred to me that it could be tied into a future spell or talent for Frost à la Primal Elementalist/Grimoire of Supremacy (Water Jet anyone ?), but that would mean not before another expansion pack...
    I'm sure the idea has already been floated around at some point; do we know whether something in that vein is officially being considered ? Asking directly through Twitter seems to be in vogue, might be worth a try.

For watery goodness !
    Last edited by Sealed; 2013-03-16 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this would be a photoshop the water elemental thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    I thought this would be a photoshop the water elemental thread.
    Your wish is my command

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    He's missing "Legs" if you know what I mean.

Alas we must remember the rules on this forums concerning the age range that use's it

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    No no, think back, to the thread of epicosity, it involved a certain fiery lord.
    AHAHA, this just goes to prove Im perverted

I want to be able to give my elemental a nickname. That would personalise it for me and make me sad when he despawns/dies.
    Alas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want GoSac for Mages: i.e. a glyph or spell to be able to not use the Elemental in exchange for a damage boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I want GoSac for Mages: i.e. a glyph or spell to be able to not use the Elemental in exchange for a damage boost.
    this.

but sometimes freeze still comes in handy...council for the loa spirit and so on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said in the other thread about mages getting blue fire, mages need a complete update of visuals. More import they need mechanics update too! Hopefully they will do it for 6.0 but who knows what blizz thinks?

Deleted
    If anything, I'd rather have it much smaller, maybe like pandaria water elemental pet. It's so damn annoying to have that thing around.

Still, having talent tier dedicated to water elemental would be cool, I'd like to be able to temporary summon two big water elementals similar to what Jaina had in Purge of Dalaran scenario and have no pet as frost as default. Might be hard to make it a talent choice for arcane and fire, but whatever.
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2013-03-18 at 01:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    If anything, I'd rather have it much smaller, maybe like pandaria water elemental pet. It's so damn annoying to have that thing around.

Still, having talent tier dedicated to water elemental would be cool, I'd like to be able to temporary summon two big water elementals similar to what Jaina had in Purge of Dalaran scenario and have no pet as frost as default. Might be hard to make it a talent choice for arcane and fire, but whatever.
    It could make an "Hunter like" spell but why not.

I really think that a minor glyph to change it could be very cool. There's new type of elemental since Wraith.
    We have :