Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The most annoying thing about social networking,

This has to be mine

If the girl has failed, then shame, but why is the first thought, LET ALL OF FACEBOOK KNOW instead of spending more time trying to fix it,

So everyone bitchs about facebooks negative side, but what the one thing on it that annoys you more than anything on them? (any social sites)

10+ Year Old Account
    All of it. This site is as social media as I get.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I second this statement.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    People telling what's on their minds, If i wanted to know i would Ask!!

Now when you meet in person, whats there to talk about. Oh a had a awesome slice of pizza. Yea i seen.

Deleted
    People who beg attention like, like's on videos and post pointless stuff that no one actually cares about also people who post generic stuff that they know will get liked. That stuff really annoys me. Oh and when people share their new profile picture like 100 times and say don't like this like the profile picture. Eurgh it's annoying.

Deleted
    The most annoying thing about social networking is probably the dolts that can't use it effectively without it taking over their lives. Those same people seem to think anyone gives a flying fudge about their lives. (He says on an internet forum, hur hur).

There's nothing wrong with the development of social networking. Only those that use it inappropriately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I second this statement.
    Thirded (is that even a word?)

What annoys me is when people complain about what other people say on social media, if you don't like what other people have to say, then don't follow them or have them as friends. It's just that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate it when people use their status update as a soapbox

That kind of behaviour was always there though, it's just that now instead of whining to everyone individually, people just write it on whatever social network they are on. I don't see this inherently as a bad side of facebook, it's just people who write stupid things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Thirded (is that even a word?)
    I second that thirded...wait what?

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that annoys me the most is when a person I know, who SEEMS sensible, posts one of those awful chain messages/pictures that say "Facebook is stealing your information" or "Like this picture and your wish will come true" or "YOLO, ILU JUSTIN BIEBER, SWAG." The people who post 10 of those per day, I can deal with. I just unsubscribe from their posts. But someone who posts good stuff, and then one piece of crap... I just shake my head.

The most annoying thing about social networking is the people who think they are superior because they don't use it.

Other than that, there's nothing that annoys the hell out of me majorly about social network sites.

Actually, why are you complaining about it? Nobody is forcing you to login to facebook and you can set your settings so you never receive those kinds of notices so you have full control over this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i hate it when people use their status update as a soapbox
    so much this. i've blocked several people now for spamming political memes, some of which were quite racist. i have no interest in a daily rush limbaugh show in picture form
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    The most annoying thing about social networking is the people who think they are superior because they don't use it.
    Internet hipsters, don't bother with them.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    The most annoying thing about social sites is that they promote the so called fast food friendships. What do I mean? I mean a friend isn't worth so much to many since they can always have thousands more they can choose from on these sites. So when they have problems they whine all the time but when someone has one they just shut them off since it takes too much effort trying to help another person when you can find other "friends" easy. It creates a superficiality regarding friendships and a focus on the person alone, as in what "I" want all the time, rather then what the friends may want too.

So social sites promote superficial friendships and people being selfish and attention seeking. This is what I hate most about them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I agree with this, when I want to get in touch with someone I call them, send text message or I visit them. I can't understand people who uses social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    The most annoying thing about social sites is that they promote the so called fast food friendships. What do I mean? I mean a friend isn't worth so much to many since they can always have thousands more they can choose from on these sites. So when they have problems they whine all the time but when someone has one they just shut them off since it takes too much effort trying to help another person when you can find other "friends" easy. It creates a superficiality regarding friendships and a focus on the person alone, as in what "I" want all the time, rather then what the friends may want too.

So social sites promote superficial friendships and people being selfish and attention seeking. This is what I hate most about them.
    You know, you don't have to use social sites like that. Just add people you know, befriend people you're actually friends with and you actually care about. Then if you want, add as much fodder as you like, if you want. You don't have to add strangers if you don't want to. Facebook doesn't put any limitations if you don't add a certain number of strangers per month.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont like that. They like to get sympathy from other people because that will make a difference. " Difference " I also don't really like how they complain on that website.