Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    i love that you add emoticons to your posts to make you look..i dunno, hip? while contributing nothing and not adding to your argument at all. you're exposing yourself dood .

what he was hinting at is that the best spriest in the world..arguably the best rshammy in the world and one of the best fire mages in the world could quite possibly boost an 'good' [whether only good by skill or gear isnt relevant] rogue into R1 on a garbage battle group by rotating through.

email reckful and ask him to sign your mouse pad if you wanna be a fanboy.

most of us would like to see the gear disparity in pvp be non existent for the sake of the equation gear = results. i dont know how someone as good at the game as you claim to be wouldnt be into that notion...i have a few theories though "" [spoiler - it's cause you're probably awful].

the whole thread is moot now since bliz apparently agreed with most of us and made the weapons change effectively helping people behind in gear.

but... you must have been right, huh?

so again.. stop posting.
    Bad thing is that this game is built around the grind and Blizzard wants to keep it as such. Its PvE before PvP here. Being an MMO if you are not grinding only so long you will play it.

Deleted
    What many people seem to forget is that WoW isn't just an MMO, it's a MMORPG and in RPGs char progression is what drives most people to play. Gear progression is an integral part of an MMORPG and that's why Blizz keeps it the way it is and they have stated many times that the majority of people playing WoW likes gear progression in PvP so it's not going to change.

If you don't like that there is GW2 for you where gear doesnt't matter much and where there are forms for PvP with equal gear for all.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf872d270; 2013-03-20 at 03:53 PM.

Not that big of a difference. Just play better, or grind out the conquest gear... No reason to make a thread about it...
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.