Deleted

Weakauras - Tortos HC Missing Crystal Shield

Anyone knows how to solve it? Weakauras has no Option "Load on Bossencounter" or something like this. I want to track if Crystal Shield is missing. This Aura itself is not the Problem - the problem is I don't want Weakauras to load this string everytime, only when I'm fighting Tortos HC

it isnt possible per se to activate only when fighting in the encounter.

There are certain workarounds, you could make it activate when boss1 = Tortos (Requires custom script)
    You can make it activate when in Tortos' zone (requires custom script)
    You can set it to run the strong onlywhen youre in ToT (Can be done normally)

The more defined your parameters are, the more efficient it will be, but also a bit more complicated.

This should work, it uses a custom trigger to check the name of boss1 like Zonex said:

http://pastebin.com/8CvqbbuJ

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

How would you go about creating the custom trigger to only show the aura during a Tortos pull?

For example, an icon that shows you're missing Crystal Shell, but only when on Tortos, and not anywhere in ToT. I have the basic auras; just looking for a way to make them go away when elsewhere in the raid instead of having to enable them only for Tortos then disable them again.
    Last edited by Falcula; 2013-04-25 at 07:13 PM.

I have it set up to only display if I have a Humming Crystal on focus. That way it's even specific to the Tortos-HC encounter, not necessarily just Tortos. 3 triggers, 1 that crystal shell is missing, 1 that I am > 85% HP, and one that my focus's name is Humming Crystal.

But whatever works for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcula View Post
    How would you go about creating the custom trigger to only show the aura during a Tortos pull?

For example, an icon that shows you're missing Crystal Shell, but only when on Tortos, and not anywhere in ToT. I have the basic auras; just looking for a way to make them go away when elsewhere in the raid instead of having to enable them only for Tortos then disable them again.
    The answer to your question was posted in the paste bin right above your post. Import the string, and take a look at the second trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    I have it set up to only display if I have a Humming Crystal on focus. That way it's even specific to the Tortos-HC encounter, not necessarily just Tortos. 3 triggers, 1 that crystal shell is missing, 1 that I am > 85% HP, and one that my focus's name is Humming Crystal.

But whatever works for ya.
    Does yours show when you're >85% health and missing Crystal Shell? If so, can I have a look at it? I'm a bit new to /wa but I'm trying to get one icon for no shell + below 85%, one for no shell but above 85%, and one for Crystal Shell with the current value displayed. I have all of it working except the health status part.

Does yours show when you're >85% health and missing Crystal Shell? If so, can I have a look at it? I'm a bit new to /wa but I'm trying to get one icon for no shell + below 85%, one for no shell but above 85%, and one for Crystal Shell with the current value displayed. I have all of it working except the health status part.
    I'm at work so I can't access WoW atm. But it's rather simple, the first trigger is just Aura, Debuff, Crystal Shell, check "Inverse". The second trigger is Status, Health, Unit = Player, % > 85.

For the second aura just copy paste the one above and change the second trigger ">" to "<" (or "<=" if you're picky, it really doesn't matter).

The third, I have one that shows the crystal aura icon but I can't recall if it shows the current absorb # and I copied it from someone else so I don't know the exact setup for it.

edit: Second is first and first is second, mixed them up, but doesn't matter

Deleted
    go to your aura>load>zone>Lair of Tortos

working fine for me. I sadly dont know if it loads on normal too since i havent attempted the boss on normal since i made the aura.. its not been triggered on lfr tho.

Maybe you guys could take a look at this and see if you think it will work. I don't raid again til next week so I won't find out until then. If anyone is hitting Tortos this weekend and wants to test it that would be awesome.

Code:
    dq0XraGiGyukrDkLq3csu7sKQggaDmLKLbP8mrHPjk6AaPTrsLVbPY4iPQZbGmpau5EIs2haQ6GIuwOi5HKGjQeKlscTrLaFujOgjKWjfHwjjzMIOUjjfTtvPFcadveSuiPNImvv1vjP0wHe5RKuyUqQAVs)vrnyvoSclMe9yumzu6YeBgIpRiJwvCAQ61Iuz2k1Tfv7gQFJQHdulNuph00PCDQSDLuFxuQXlICEaTELiZhaL9lCx1FPr)1kblTk9zME0LEaQuEj2sS9xkjaGGafRlaLbnt0YeDGIUmuhaLj6aeGqh6kckNzMLacaeeOyDbQt9GIwgOLbaPo1diAzck6uxrq5mbTKwM8C8hiyP0KM7axckBKe4ESvkfa(FaOMjR4c(LKKapWScBvwc7Y)A)0KOH9DvjpBPpxBCyPnFW2FjnFl9xk3TnF)1QvRwjM(77Q(lbeaiiqX6R6bTKP9ttIU)s4rUmZbl6HX1LYkRsmoOXZNF8SsjZNlSLyCqJNpBablLG2WCWsSIshcYhiyPeksdv1CbQn5soOmJh5stvc6uYWDyRPkHh5sjf0aH2yhh9i7DjwrPdbrH9aclH5yPeIBVHmdCtvR0J4NES(UcualT5d2(l5GYmwwl6QS0sCSu6)O5yjoosC)hhMv0LGGfM(lb94PT03mQvI1JG4zCBdyPhrZ9mLCqzEjowAQsm7be2FjOhpTLsQrAOIAIaa1ALCqzMHNRCynvjhuMz9iiEg32a2uL08T0FPC3289xRwjOFjP)s5UT57VKj4MQKLTGnGi(1stvRwTsiCSr(LK(IwML0YKNJ)ablL8mCCjOnyshmbUhBLuqX3VIOwkjaGGafRVzScWslX559fW0JgOLgoJxLL8SLuqdeAJDC0JS3XT86X2jlwkBpR903vGcyjSl)R9ttIg2x0knyz9MNJh7zt7NMenS)(UQ)sM2pnj6(lzablLyCqJNxIXbnEEjehMX8C8YlgQIlU4IZJeNAXE7DKlldIsoeUcKfJlRSIdKpxBCiiXzpcoufxCXfxCXfxCAXCACCM2jHQ4IlU4KnuIlufxCXfxCXfxCAXCACCiJnucvXfxCXjy2qLGzlbDkL1c2ihcIpPsZkKg9NPFAO(lX8imPRKdm7WKsmoOXZNnGGLsqByoyjzTGTsOqgB7Pe0PuwlylbTG4tQeLGIjNCTsoSP9ttIU)smoOXZlH4WmMNJxEXqvCXfxCEK4ul2BVJCzzquYHWvGSyCbalR4a5Z1ghcsC2JGdvXfxCXfxCXfNwmNghNPDsOkU4IlozdL4cvXfxCXfxCXfNwmNghhYydLqvCXfxCcMnujy2A1QvI1dbVhatKHJlLi2enYGrqFImCme9j(IsZl0WgkObcTXgWvLy48nlpBCtvRVO1FPKaaccuS(MXkalX4Ggp)ljzLcvLmTFAs09xIvu6qquypGWsyowkX4GgpF(XZkLmFUWwcXT3qMbUPk5GYmEKlnvj8ixM5Gf9W46szLvj8ixkPGgi0g74OhzVl5XRfnuAQsSIshcYhiyPeksdv1CbQn5ALEe)0J13vGcyPnFW2FjhuMXYArxLLwIJLs)hnhlXXrI7)4WSIUeZEaH9xc6XtBPKAKgQOMiaqTwjwpcINXTnGLEen3ZuYbL5L4yPPkbblm9xc6XtBPVzuRKdkZm8CLdRPk5GYmRhbXZ42gWMQKMVL(lL72MV)A1kb9lj9xk3TnF)Lmb3uLSSfSbeXVwAQA1QvcHJnYVK0x0YSeRhcEpas2GjDWslSI)4iuOyYjxsltEo(deSuYZWXLG2GjDWe4ESvsbfF)kIAPL488(cy6rd0sdNXRYsabaccuS(QEqlnyz9MNJh7zt7NMenS)(UQ)sM2pnj6(lzablLyCqJNxIXbnEEjehMX8C8YlgQIlU4IZJeNAXE7DKlldIsoeUcKfJlRSIdKpxBCiiXzpcoufxCXfxCXfxCAXCACCM2jHQ4IlU4KnuIlufxCXfxCXfxCAXCACCiJnucvXfxCXjy2qLGzlbDkL1c2ihcIpPsZkKg9NPFAO(lX8imPRKdm7WKsmoOXZNnGGLsqByoyjzTGTsOqgB7Pe0PuwlylbTG4tQeLGIjNCTsoSP9ttIU)smoOXZlH4WmMNJxEXqvCXfxCEK4ul2BVJCzzquYHWvGSyCbalR4a5Z1ghcsC2JGdvXfxCXfxCXfNwmNghNPDsOkU4IlozdL4cvXfxCXfxCXfNwmNghhYydLqvCXfxCcMnujy2A16lA9xY0(Pjr3FjdiyPe0gMdwYHL1c2knCgVeyrZiy7rgB7PK6bTKSwWwjuiJT9uc6ukRfSLGwq8jvIsqXKtUe0PuwlyJCii(KknRqA0FM(PH6VKd7TsG3dGIUKdkZGfnJGThzSTNMQeyrZiy7rgB7zMdw0dJRlbWNvjhuMDyV1u1k5WM2pnj6(RvRwjg(MR7VVR6cYeu0wHM6au9aIwgOdGqhaHwrqzqvxFZOVawRu2Ew7PVRafWsE2skObcTXoo6r274wwldwGlwc7Y)A)0KOH9nJsdgZZXW(lbTH26VelFEAZZUklXYNHChMTklLlq4ysMnGGLsQbksKsqrulnT5zppymphx6XZkLy5Z5ceoMKQSeK7WSLiUdZIEcSS3q0t(CoEHh5Ymk5HUXEo1GnbTaHPp7X6A1kX6HG3dGjYWXLseBIgzWiOprgogI(eFrP5fAydf0aH2yd4QsmC(MLNnUPQ13m6VedFZ193x06cqhaTcn0auDzcyMRuxMQldqlckdQ67Bg9fWALyCqJN)LKSsHQsabaccuS(QEqlzA)0KO7VeEKlZCWIEyCDPSYQeRO0HG8bcwkHI0qvnxGAtUKdkZ4rU0uL841Igknvj8ixkPGgi0g74OhzVlXkkDiikShqyjmhlLqC7nKzGBQsmoOXZNF8SsjZNlS1k9i(PhRVRafWsB(GT)soOmJL1IUklTehlL(pAowIJJe3)XHzfDjiyHP)sqpEAl9nJALy9iiEg32aw6r0CptjhuMxIJLMQeZEaH9xc6XtBPKAKgQOMiaqTwjnFl9xk3TnF)1QvYbLzgEUYH1uLCqzM1JG4zCBdytvc6xs6VuUBB((lzcUPkzzlydiIFT0u1QvRechBKFjPVOLzjwpe8EaKSbt6GLEvuXfkouOyAjtL0YKNJ)ablL8mCCjgoFZYZg3uLwIZZ7lGPhnqlnCgVklnymphd7Ve0gAR)sS85Pnp7QSelFgYDy2QSuUaHJjz2acwkPgOirkbfrTeK7WSLiUdZIEcSS3q0t(CoEHh5Ymk5HUXEo1GnbTaHPp7X6sS85CbchtsvwAAZZEEWyEoU0JNvQvR0GL1BEoESNnTFAs0W(77Q(lzA)0KO7VKbeSuIXbnEEjgh045LqCygZZXlVyOkU4IlopsCQf7T3rUSmik5q4kqwmUSYkoq(CTXHGeN9i4qvCXfxCXfxCXPfZPXXzANeQIlU4It2qjUqvCXfxCXfxCXPfZPXXHm2qjufxCXfNGzdvcMTe0PuwlyJCii(KknRqA0FM(PH6VeZJWKUsoWSdtkX4GgpF2acwkbTH5GLK1c2kHczSTNsqNszTGTe0cIpPsuckMCY1k5WM2pnj6(lX4GgpVeIdZyEoE5fdvXfxCX5rItTyV9oYLLbrjhcxbYIXfaSSIdKpxBCiiXzpcoufxCXfxCXfxCAXCACCM2jHQ4IlU4KnuIlufxCXfxCXfxCAXCACCiJnucvXfxCXjy2qLGzRvRVO1Fjt7NMeD)LmGGLsqByoyjOtPSwWg5qq8jvAwH0O)m9td1FjWIMrW2Jm22tj1dAjzTGTsOqgB7Pe0PuwlylbTG4tQeLGIjNCjhuMDyV1uLCyVvc8Eau0LCqzgSOzeS9iJT90uLalAgbBpYyBpZCWIEyCDjaUsoSSwWwPHZ41k5WM2pnj6(RvRwPKaaccuS(MXkalLTN1E67kqbSe2L)1(Pjrd7BgL8SLuqdeAJDC0JS3XTC2dVTyjwpe8EamrgoUuIyt0idgb9jYWXq0N4lknVqdBOGgi0gBaxvcAdM0btG7Xwjfu89RiQ1QvADFxLjGawRfa

The above seems to work, but when I share it with people in the raid by shift-click linking it, they say the aura showing the value of the shell has the value text and the duration text overlapping, making it impossible to read. It doesn't do that on mine. I never added any duration text. Looks fine on my screen. What could be causing this?

The above seems to work, but when I share it with people in the raid by shift-click linking it, they say the aura showing the value of the shell has the value text and the duration text overlapping, making it impossible to read. It doesn't do that on mine. I never added any duration text. Looks fine on my screen. What could be causing this?
    My guess is resolution differences between you and those you shared it with.

Just ask them to do /wa, select the aura, and click/drag the text so it doesn't overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    My guess is resolution differences between you and those you shared it with.

Just ask them to do /wa, select the aura, and click/drag the text so it doesn't overlap.
    I'm not sure how the click/drag text thing works, I didn't know it could be done. I don't have the aura set to show any duration though, which is what has me confused. Mine just shows the value of the shell. They're saying there's some kind of timer text like "1m" overlapping that text. No idea why. I didn't set it to do a duration timer at all. "Cooldown" under Display is checked for the visual clock-style animation on the duration, but no text.

I'm not sure how the click/drag text thing works, I didn't know it could be done. I don't have the aura set to show any duration though, which is what has me confused. Mine just shows the value of the shell. They're saying there's some kind of timer text like "1m" overlapping that text. No idea why. I didn't set it to do a duration timer at all. "Cooldown" under Display is checked for the visual clock-style animation on the duration, but no text.
    The text is made by other addons, such as OmniCC. OmniCC will add cooldown text to all icons with a cooldown overlay that are within the size threshold set in the addon's settings. To remove the text you can disable the cooldown overlay or you can set up a filter in OmniCC against icons created by WeakAuras.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huamu View Post
    go to your aura>load>zone>Lair of Tortos

working fine for me. I sadly dont know if it loads on normal too since i havent attempted the boss on normal since i made the aura.. its not been triggered on lfr tho.
    That should load on normal and heroic, but like two checkboxes down from where you enter that there is "dungeon difficulty"; if you set that to heroic I guess it would only load on heroic? I have not tested that yet but it might work.

(edit) no that did not work (aura > load > zone > lair of tortos); but having just heroic difficulty set will only show/load it durring heroics.
    Last edited by looorg; 2013-05-12 at 09:50 PM.