Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Don't want that, and that comes as a very much anti smoker. Then all shops haft to spend money hiding it etc.

Rather increase prices on smokes. Seems to help inn Denmark.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Obviously you dont know what the definition of freedom is, It means the ability to do anything you want to without restriction
    So if I want to walk up to you on the street, whip out my knife, stab you and take your wallet, my not being able to do that goes against freedom? Fascinating.

Deleted
    I agree with Nightelfsb that hiding smokes is pointles , instead increasing the price of smokes would be the best solution to decrease the health issues , same is happening in my country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wholet View Post
    I agree with Nightelfsb that hiding smokes is pointles , instead increasing the price of smokes would be the best solution to decrease the health issues , same is happening in my country.
    They are already doing that. Increasing prices to much to fast will only lead to people driving out of state to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like this has been going on in other places, but somehow not many know about it until NYC decides to do it. This law doesn't bother me, I don't smoke and couldn't care less about whether cigarettes are displayed or not either way.