Thread: Disc Tier help

10+ Year Old Account

Disc Tier help

Hello everyone! Recently i received the NM Tier Chest T15 for my disc priest, I am torn between going with the Shadow or Healing Tier.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B4zar/simple
    The Shadow Tier has Spirit/Mastery while the Healing has Haste/Crit. While i do prefer crit, i would much prefer the spirit as i currently am on the lower end. It looks like the obvious Tiers to go after are Head and shoulders for disc, the chest being the only piece with viable stats from the shadow. The 2set is obv essential for holy, though how important for disc? Also has anyone tested the Disc 4p yet? I have no problem waiting for the other 4 healing pieces if the set bonus's aren't a big deal for disc. Though if the 4p is extremely strong, i'll prob want to go with the healing tier asap. Any comments are much appreciated! Thank you

Edit: They both have 3 sockets, while the valor Spirit/crit only has 2. So that doesnt seem to be a strong choice.
    Last edited by Dozar; 2013-03-18 at 07:40 PM.

The 2 piece on T15 is rediculously good, even for disc.

Get T15. Crit is an extremley strong stat for disc right now and will give you more benefit, reforge the haste into spirit if you need more regen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go with the healing tier, the 2 set is stronger for holy then disc, but it is still great for disc. Basically every fight has at least 1 phase with constant raid dmg, and POM is pure awesome at helping handle the healing.

<Focus> US - Thunderlord. (20)

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the quick replies! Helped alot

Keep in mind, at least one slot out of the 5 pieces in every tier is considered the "weakest" (anyone else noticed this tends to be the legs?). Sometimes, in this weakest slot, it was a good idea to pick the alternate spec's version, but with the inteoduction of Thunderforged items (non-tier only) this gets trickier.