Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    There is common mistake people make about casual guilds. Being casual don't mean you can't clear everything. My guild is raiding 2 days a week and we had 15/16hc last tier (6% sha) and this tier we are 1/13hc. It's all about planning and preparation. If you are raid leader make sure you know every detail of the fight, everything everyone is supposed to do before the fight. Tell them excatly their role and position and you will save a lot of time.

Speaking about gear tho. Right know with 10% more dmg and less health in last tier you can do simple heroics very easy and get 509 ilvl items without much effort. If you don;t have experience with all heroics just go for ones that are easy like blade lord, garalon, wind lord lei shi and do rest on normal. You can do this all in 3 hours or less and you will be geared for tot more then enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ishyhunt View Post
    There is common mistake people make about casual guilds. Being casual don't mean you can't clear everything. My guild is raiding 2 days a week and we had 15/16hc last tier (6% sha) and this tier we are 1/13hc. It's all about planning and preparation. If you are raid leader make sure you know every detail of the fight, everything everyone is supposed to do before the fight. Tell them excatly their role and position and you will save a lot of time.

Speaking about gear tho. Right know with 10% more dmg and less health in last tier you can do simple heroics very easy and get 509 ilvl items without much effort. If you don;t have experience with all heroics just go for ones that are easy like blade lord, garalon, wind lord lei shi and do rest on normal. You can do this all in 3 hours or less and you will be geared for tot more then enough.
    you don't understand what is quite obvious, no one will say "my guild and I suck" instead of you can use that pretty word "casual" and suddenly you have excuse for everything. I admit it's overused and people should be more honest about it, they just make real casuals (who are mostly moderate.good players) look bad when every baddie calling themselves that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    you don't understand what is quite obvious, no one will say "my guild and I suck" instead of you can use that pretty word "casual" and suddenly you have excuse for everything. I admit it's overused and people should be more honest about it, they just make real casuals (who are mostly moderate.good players) look bad when every baddie calling themselves that way.
    oh i understand it fine. I am just too kind to point it out like you did