Demo Haste Breakpoints

Can anyone give me a chart of what the Haste Breakpoints are for double cast dooms with pandemic and everlasting affliction and a comparison to only casting it once and then again at 59 seconds.

Bumping for a response

This is all you should need for haste breakpoints: DOT/HOT Haste Calculations 5.0.5

Number one, this should be in the Demonology thread. Number two, don't bump threads. Number 3, that chart doesn't have what he asked for at all.

yeah sorry about the jump im just trying to get some relevant sims to this topic

Teye: i already asked in the Demo forums they took points out of it and overlooked it

Brusalk: that is not Relevant to my Question that doesn't include the Glyph or the duration wouldn't be 18MS

When this is answered ill delete this thread and post the response in my comment on the demo thread.
    Last edited by Fearlessdoom; 2013-03-21 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Responses

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessdoom View Post
    yeah sorry about the jump im just trying to get some relevant sims to this topic

Teye: i already asked in the Demo forums they took points out of it and overlooked it

Brusalk: that is not Relevant to my Question that doesn't include the Glyph or the duration wouldn't be 18MS

When this is answered ill delete this thread and post the response in my comment on the demo thread.
    ?

Did you go to the demonology tab and scroll down a bit? I manually added Doom + Everlasting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    ?

Did you go to the demonology tab and scroll down a bit? I manually added Doom + Everlasting to it.
    where did you add a list of the Break points and their respective gains i know u have a chart for regular durations and a Wol from your recent Raid. altho i did not scroll trough all 28pages of your tread i did see this tread in your open tabs of u WOL link, that being said maybe it got over posted by your pictures ill check again tomorrow b4 my raid and Grats on your Trinket!!

Good call when i clicked his original link it was set to affliction i didnt hit the tab my bad lol
    Last edited by Fearlessdoom; 2013-03-21 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Response

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessdoom View Post
    where did you add a list of the Break points and their respective gains
    From this thread ^ in response to your query earlier.

...and earlier here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    This is all you should need for haste breakpoints: DOT/HOT Haste Calculations 5.0.5

You can't really add relative gains in any helpful fashion at this time since it varies significantly with gear, and the everlasting affliction levels are primarily in place for use with Unerring Vision. Sim yourself at different haste values for a very rough approximation.

10+ Year Old Account
    for me Final Choice sims higher than UVLS. I guess because i would have to make up the 881hit and 586 haste via other reforging/gemming which would take away from mastery.