Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    That answer will be different for everyone, won't it? So rather than playing a game that you only enjoy a small amount of time in, perhaps you're better off playing something else, rather than rallying to have this game changed to suit your specific needs.
    Why? I love this game when it's less grindy. I'm not trying to make anything changed, I'm merely voting with my wallet - and Blizzard is thankfully paying attention.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksen View Post
    And it's not just WoW - I'd go so far as to say it's all MMORPGs.

Kids these days... just not into what they were in the past. The notion of "working for your fun" is just unreal to them.

For multiplayer, they want games like League of Legends, Call of Duty, Halo - games they can pick up easy, and put down easy, with minimal investment.

I think WoW's problem right now is generational - We, the MMO gamer generation, are getting old. We're graduating, getting married, having kids, kids growing up, etc.

And there's no one replacing us. As we age and move on, the next generation just doesn't want to grind
    I'm an "older" player, I hate grinding, I find the idea of "working" in a videogame ridiculous and I don't like Moba games, Call of Duty or Halo.
    What now?

Deleted
    Even 10 years ago many people wouldnt accept grind.
    Bots, paid lvling, account selling, rmt. Its all bussiness made on the fact that smart people will avoid the grind.

The majority probably hasnt got the drive to invest into RTM with all the risks involved but they sure can avoid games that would otherwise force them to grind.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2013-03-24 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Nice that you follow in the footsteps of the great philosophers ""The children now love luxury; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are tyrants, not servants of the households. They no longer rise when their elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize over their teachers."
    And seeing how classical Greece (well, Athens) only lasted three generations in its pinnacle, they were quite right.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-