What to do with valor now...?

So blizzard removed the gear upgrade NPC's in 5.2 so players could spend points "more wisely" on new gear, rather than upgrades.

However I'm almost valor capped after this short time, and there's nothing worth buying from Kirin Tor Offensive, and shado-pan assault doesn't really have any useful items (got trinket so I wasn't capped last week) and honored rep gear would break my tier set...

So, have I missed a vendor somewhere? Was the valour to conquest vendor re-implemented but I missed it?

Also this is a hunter, so there's no off spec :/

Has anyone else found this problem?

P.S. does valour turn into gold or something over the 3K cap?

Deleted
    522 items, I want the chest, legs and trinket yet. Already bought the ring and neck so far.

Well....there is always the Blood spirits to buy
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    if you don't want any of the 522 items from Shadowpan assault, then you can buy bloodspirits for 400 valor each at the Kirin Tor vendor to make some easy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Well....there is always the Blood spirits to buy
    Forgot those...maybe I can sell some XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    P.S. does valour turn into gold or something over the 3K cap?
    You stop earning it, once you stop earning it, it doesnt add to your weekly cap.
    Its only wasted when a new week comes and you could still have gained x/1000 VP that week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might waste my excess valor on some off-spec items... though I rarely play ele in a raid. But it's never bad to have a set that's not too far behind your main-spec's gear. If it wasn't for that... well... blood spirits, I suppose. Better than nothing. And better than sitting at cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    522 items, I want the chest, legs and trinket yet. Already bought the ring and neck so far.
    So you plan on never getting your 4set?