Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ezreal and Kog'maw. Ez because I like having more to do than just right click. But when that is all I want I just have to melt my enemies as quickly as possible. Corki gets an honorable mention.

Graves, MF, Varus, Vayne, Quinn, Ez, Twitch... so many to choose from (not really, damn you Riot!)

Miss Fortune is by far my favorite, such a beast in lane and damn... THAT ULTI.
    All of the above are fun though, my most HATED would be damn Cait

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    MF will probably always be my favorite. First ADC I learned to use, almost a year ago. Easy lane phase, well rounded kit, and the maniacal laugh during Bullet Time never gets old.

I like Twitch, Quinn, Trist and Graves a lot too. Twitch is an excellent lane trader, Quinn is deceptively mobile/bursty, Trist has some fantastic options with her W and range, and Graves is just plain reliable.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Kog'maw, high damage, high range, very good dueler with some AS/1 AD item, highly underestimated by many.

I sometimes enjoy playing Caitlyn, but mostly pick her due to the safety she brings in lane. Plus she counters some like Vayne/Quinn/Graves as long as you can avoid head-on combat.
    Ashe is my second best, I -always- get a kill off in laning phase with a good ultimate. Plus I'm pretty good at kiting with her.
    I used to like Ezreal, not anymore. Like Graves, also an old favourite, taking away their AS/MS just killed their "feel" for me.

Trist meh, Corki meh, MF okay, Draven will soon be bought

Deleted
    I prefer to play Caitlyn. Its my weakest role, so the range and traps help me gain a lot of confidence. I like the playstyles of Kog'maw and Ezreal aswell, but i take Caitlyn if i ever have to adc.
    I have to say i like Varus too, actually. However i dont have him and i wont be getting him for half an ice age, so its not like i can use him.

Varus, Varus and Varus, honestly can't think of a better ADC suited for me, I have had countless kills with his Q, it has such a massive range, half the time i have gotten kills shooting it through a wall/brush/tower and hit them while they are out of sight, most satisfying kills ever, knowing they are retreating and running away, then BOOM, headshot from varus.

Twist played as ad not sure if we can call him a carry but he owns too.

Vayne. Followed by MF.

Caitlyn is the only one I can even remotely play, so I guess that makes her my favorite? :P
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Vayne. Great ult and poke for the long shots

Graves man, hes so manly and brutal.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I have the most fun on Vayne nowadays I guess, it's a shame I don't get around to playing her too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Ezreal and Kog'maw. Ez because I like having more to do than just right click. But when that is all I want I just have to melt my enemies as quickly as possible. Corki gets an honorable mention.
    Can I join you near the Plastic Tree.

I have a tough time with Kog'maw, he's just so hard to get into position and have a team back him up. Also he just doesn't feel as strong as he used too but that may just be me and my failing on positioning. Is he still strong if played correctly?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    A couple of weeks back, Chaox used him in LCS to turn a game completely around in lategame, so I'd say he's still a real lategame powerhouse. Just the lack of escapes always keeps me from trying him

10+ Year Old Account
    Strongest champion late game. If you can get there.

10+ Year Old Account
    MF and Ez, Im much better with MF though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Can I join you near the Plastic Tree.

I have a tough time with Kog'maw, he's just so hard to get into position and have a team back him up. Also he just doesn't feel as strong as he used too but that may just be me and my failing on positioning. Is he still strong if played correctly?
    Sure, I'm right by the manatee.

Is he still strong? Just imagine what a Kog with a BotRK and Hurricane can do. He's arguably better than before. Especially against health stackers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a secret love affair with Cait right now, but on the whole my favourite ADC would be Twitch, there's something about popping out of stealth, dropping ulti and ruining a whole teams shit in seconds that just can't be beaten

That said I've not played ANY ADC in a while as I'm usually Solo Top... might be time to break out and go on a ADC rampage!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Varus and my archlight skin <3 Just love the Q and R awesome kit he got :3

Deleted
    No mention of Jayce yet? Pfch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarend View Post
    No mention of Jayce yet? Pfch.
    Jayce isn't really played as an ad carry, hence not one. He's more like a poke damage champion or a bruiser.