Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but almost everyone on this forum recommends everyone to build their own PCs. Almost no one here has respect for someone who got "THE ULTIMATE GAMING MACHINE" for $5000 when they could have built it themselves for $2500. Even then, $2500 is nice, but a waste, when it will only be at most 10% better than a $1200 build.

I'm glad you got that PC, but you wasted money. You do not need an i7 (3970k at it WTF) unless you are doing some super rendering. You do not need two titans. There is not a single game that can even make a titan the bottleneck of the system.

Congrats on the build, though.
    That's a bunch of nonsense though. I've spent thrice the amount he spent on ONE watch. Did I 'waste' money? It's only a waste if you don't think it's worth it, clearly he does, so it's money well spent.

But ninja, you BETTER use 3 screens and that case just devalues your whole system >.<

just adding the most expensive stuff on a prebuild site wont get you the best results for what youre doing, im assuming its wow since its on mmo champ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    That's a bunch of nonsense though. I've spent thrice the amount he spent on ONE watch. Did I 'waste' money? It's only a waste if you don't think it's worth it, clearly he does, so it's money well spent.

But ninja, you BETTER use 3 screens and that case just devalues your whole system >.<
    however a good watch is timeless
    hardware does get dated. (albeit this rig should manage 5-10 years depending on tech innovations)

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    however a good watch is timeless
    hardware does get dated. (albeit this rig should manage 5-10 years depending on tech innovations)
    That is very, very true. Haute horlogerie is art.

I don't see a point in settling for something less when u an go over the top and see how it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post

Yeah, but you cannot determine the value of a watch (unless it has carats upon carats of precious gems) through core facts; a person really determines the value of fashion/clothes/watches/etc. With computers, you won't see a super big difference when spending $3000 more for the ultimate gaming machine. Sure it's his money, he can do what he wants with it, but since he got a pre-built, I have a feeling he didn't know much about PCs, and just thought that the more he spent, the better it would be. Also, since he knows about MMO-C, and this computer section, he could have just asked us.

I would have spent a couple hundred bucks less building it myself... which I can do :P

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Yeah, but you cannot determine the value of a watch (unless it has carats upon carats of precious gems) through core facts; a person really determines the value of fashion/clothes/watches/etc. With computers, you won't see a super big difference when spending $3000 more for the ultimate gaming machine. Sure it's his money, he can do what he wants with it, but since he got a pre-built, I have a feeling he didn't know much about PCs, and just thought that the more he spent, the better it would be. Also, since he knows about MMO-C, and this computer section, he could have just asked us.
    I agree with everything you've typed, sir.

I don't really see the point of this thread... You've already ordered it and you didn't really ask any questions, so this is essentially a build log of a prebuilt system, and we do not allow build logs. Closing.