frost mage which trinket

i have 502 council trinket and the 502 breath of the hydra trinket which would be better for frost mage

If u use Wushoo in your full potential, in the last tick put a MegaBlastoise combustion or a great pyroblast, Wuusho can output BotH.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    If u use Wushoo in your full potential, in the last tick put a MegaBlastoise combustion or a great pyroblast, Wuusho can output BotH.
    Yes but that also means waiting for at least 11 seconds from the start of the fight to even starting popping your cooldowns and then you are already loosing lightweave and jade spirit procs.. In the end though the race is pretty close between the 2 and both are pretty even overall. BotH gives greater burst right of the start but the higher overall int from Wuusho does make up for the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by jlwvolsfanjr View Post
    i have 502 council trinket and the 502 breath of the hydra trinket which would be better for frost mage
    Wow. Two council LFR and one Megaera LFR and you got BOTH trinkets? *Jealous*

OT: Why not just use both? Unless you have H LotC from H Elegon, you probably won't have anything better (Even H EoT is too meh)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using the vp trinket and 502 wushoolay and I must say its amazing.

When things line up you can get two nether tempest's at around 5 stacks and one at 10. I've noticed a significant gain going from 484 RoY to 502 Wushoolay so that's what I would suggest. I've seen it proc 4 times back to back and it just does wonders to your dps.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    In a more serious reply, there's a lot of trinket math and discussion bouncing around for frost and the dust of RPPM hasn't quite settled.

Due to NT snapshotting, I find 510 LotC and Wushoolay's are the best. However, if you don't have 510 LotC and just the 502 Breath then I think you're honestly about as well off.

I'm currently disagreeing with my best mate frost partner Leviatron on Breath of the Hydra so I think the debate itself is enough to say it's in a gray area and you'll do well with LotC or Breath.