Razer Blackwidow Macros

I recently purchased a Blackwidow and love it! I am interested in the macro feature offered in Synapse but admittedly I'm unsure how exactly to get started/how it works.

Can someone who uses this keyboard give me some examples of what kind of macros you have written to Synapse and how they function?

Thank you!

<some random button> + <mouse click> (done for the mouse rather than the keyboard - but it's all synapse now).
    bind <some random button> to an ability that requires a click to place in the world: blizzard, heroic leap, mass dispel, Death and Decay, etc.
    You can put your mouse cursor somewhere in the world and it'll just drop the spell there in a single action rather than requiring 2 button presses. You could add a slight delay (say 0.5 seconds) if you actually wanted to see the targeting circle but I prefer not to have it.

I know some people like to change some of their keys to "mash the key while held down" instead of just sending a single key/keydown sequence. That allows them to keyboard mash without actually smashing their keyboard -- it's quieter & quicker but requires much less effort.

I like to have a "press and hold for 2 seconds" voice bind one one of the "M#" buttons. When I'm playing and I want to quickly call out "got it" or "on me" (or whatever) I can hit that button and it'll give me a couple of seconds to shout something and then go away. That might be nice if I'm using my mouse to do something and don't want to hold down my usual voice-chat key for some reason (or maybe I'm drinking with that hand)…

I also like to use the "key profiles" to re-bind capslock to something "useful" (ie: in vim I make it escape because the real escape key is a bit of a reach., in WoW it's something like ctrl+alt+' because I never actually want to use capslock: I can bind something to ctrl+alt+' but then it's still just a single keystroke to hit the button

Deleted
    Note however that all of the above will violate the ToS and/or the EULA and can get you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Note however that all of the above will violate the ToS and/or the EULA and can get you banned.
    So in saying that, I guess it's fair to assume that Synapse is fairly useless where World of Warcraft is involved?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinya View Post
    So in saying that, I guess it's fair to assume that Synapse is fairly useless where World of Warcraft is involved?
    Synapse is useable, but risky. If you value your account, I wouldn't reccomend it. I personally used the old version packaged with the first Naga I bought to prevent autologout while guild spamming with SGI.
    I do however, use it for my Critical Mass wizard in d3 when i can be arsed to log in though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Are you still violating the ToS if you bind the macro buttons to a single key? Example: I bound my M1-M5 to " [ ] \ ; and ' " and keybound those keys in-game to cooldowns.

Deleted
    That's perfectly fine. The rule applied is "one hardware event = one software event per window, with no delays".