Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Where is your "corner of the world"?

We all have one or two places that we want to go to when we don't want the world to bother us, that special place we wanna get back to. Where is that for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    VIDEO GAMES and INTERNET!

I have a cliff opposite my house with a few old ww2 bunkers overlooking the English Channel.

I usually go there to think, or just for the walk across the cliffs. Really nice place. When it's really windy, it's amazing. Just feels like the wind is holding you up. Very therapeutic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Marstrand
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    We all have one or two places that we want to go to when we don't want the world to bother us, that special place we wanna get back to. Where is that for you?
    I love going here.

And here's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Internet silly goose you know that!

Vermont, the most beautiful place in the world.

Deleted
    My mind. I dream of different worlds, of creatures known and unknown and how they'd act if they were real in our world.

Deleted
    Tasmania, New Norfolk and somewhere in rural Austria/Germany

Prague, I want to live there some day.

Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently live in a boarding home with no privacy, even in the bathrooms. Sooo I have nothing... fuck me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    VIDEO GAMES and INTERNET!
    This. /10char

Deleted
    place where I often took the dogs for a walk when I lived nearby.

couldn't find a decent picture of it without the massive watermark

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my bed i guess... When i don't want to be bothered i lay down covered in blankets and sleep.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    The video games & calm, entertaining places on the internet.

I haven't been able to travel for some years now, but my Family owns a lovely little cottage right on the lake in Coldwater, Michigan. Been going since my Mom was pregnant with me!

Sooo many absolutely beautiful memories there. Learning to ski, making sand castles on our own little quiet beach, wonderful loving neighbors, sweet corn & cookouts on the beach, 4th of July fireworks reflected on the Lake, the Capri Drive-in Movie Theater... *hold on, I have something in my eyes.

Much of it before I got sick so the memories are all the better <3

I LOVE YOU COLDWATER, MI! <3

Deleted
    My own mind.

And I feel really safe in my bed and in my bathroom. I don't know why.

in my back yard during a cold winter morning.
    5-10 inches of snow covering the fields. The sun is rising with a faint red and yellow glow and the sky is so clear that you can see several miles ahead. Not a single cloud in the sky so the beautiful sun reflects on the snow covered fields. Looks so beautiful it makes me want to die there so i can enjoy the moment forever. I simply cant describe it. The snow, the sun, the silence and the lovely nature sorrounding you is such an overwhelming expirience its indescribeable.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    The Arsenal - no matter if there are 60,000 people around me, or if I'm in a pub, or watching at home alone - for those 90 minutes, I am that little kid standing on the North Bank again.

My downstairs bathroom. My fortress of solitude is immune to the troubles of the world.

A good book, certain video games like minecraft, my bed and woods, and of course the code for small projects I've done or am working on. I've been unemployed for the past 2 months or so and have been working on side projects to keep my self sane and I read a lot along with playing minecraft. It helps me relax and keep a clear mind plus keeps me up to date on code