Hey there everybody,

First off, I am not sure if it is allowed to post something that you made yourself, but if not, this will be closed anyway. This is a way for me to bring a important thing (for me) to the attention for hopefully many.

---
Some weeks ago I finally put the last hand on what could be considered my "life's-work". Now some of you may not be into writing or reading, but for others it's a great way to let out unspoken feelings. Things that simply are to hard to let out, be spoken off or simply be thought off.
For me, this was surely the case.

Almost eight years ago the woman who I thought was the love of my life passed away. She was kidnapped, raped and left for dead. When she found her chance to escape she called me and the only thing that she was able to utter was: "...help me..."
When I had finally found her, the image I saw was burned into my sight as if it happened yesterday. I carried her home, made her come back from being unconscious and for the next three months I took care of her.
But in the end, her body was not strong enough and she passed away in her sleep.

The only reason I post this here, is that I want to make awareness that there is a book out there that tells about a woman, so beautiful and amazing she could have been an angel, gracing the world with her presence.

I don't do it for the money, since I only have three goals with this; I want to make sure that she is remembered, even though most likely no one here has ever met her. I speak of her, in love and detail, she springs to life. I don't really focus on what happened to her, but I do focus on how we were together, how it affected us and what we did to counter the negative spiral, if that was even possible.
The book is written in such a way that it tells the world that any wound, no matter how severe and deep, can heal with time. Even if a person needs a dozen years, the wound will turn into a scar, something that is able to be lived with.
And finally, the third thing, I want to donate the money I receive to charity's that help victims, that in there terms help those that have been through the same or sometimes, worse.

The title comes from a morning where I was truly blessed by the light of the new born day, the moment I was writing the final chapter. (It is not from the game)

The picture you see below, is her portrait, digitally painted by me. She taught me how to draw portraits, and even though I am still not as good as she was, it seemed fitting if I made the cover with something that I learned from her.

The book itself is available on the iTunes Bookstore, in every country around the world. It has sold over four hundred copies so far (in total) but not all ratings are visible or even loaded yet.

Please, if you have the time and want to help out, take a look. If you don't like it, you don't buy it. This message has been delivered already, so I hope that will be enough for some.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the...9246?l=nl&ls=1