Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    So basically MMOChamp is a busine$$ thus one might achieve the front page 'news' not by merit but by other channel$. It's like a newspaper that only talks good things about a politician because he just made a donation to the paper or because the paper can profit with him regardless of being the most important news of the day or not. K gotcha.

to sum it up impartial news on MMOChamp...? not so much these days.
    What? Do you see McDonald's advertising Burger King? Honda advertising Toyota? The BBC advertising CNN? No...that just doesn't happen in the world. We still report the world's firsts and give recognition to the guilds that got them. We're not saying that BL was the first to release the video, it's just the video we choose to put on our site, since the other site does the same. We still report things as they happen how they happen, but a video is just a nice addition, but it's not news that needs impartiality, it's a freaking video after all.
    BfA Beta Time

So basically MMOChamp is a busine$$ thus one might achieve the front page 'news' not by merit but by other channel$. It's like a newspaper that only talks good things about a politician because he just made a donation to the paper or because the paper can profit with him regardless of being the most important news of the day or not. K gotcha.

Really? You're bitching so much over a video? Life, get one.

If you haven't been noticing, they're giving all credit for 1st kills regardless of what time zone they happen to live in.

Looking forward to your "Derpitee derp Method/DREAM Paragon got world 1st....EU is number 1!!!" post.

Replacing S' with dollar signs should be a crime punishable by public flogging, regardless of context or circumstance. Just sayin

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say, Gravestones are cooler than corpses.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 02:05 PM ----------

Can I just say, I think gravestones are cooler than the corpses

I see almost no melee in that Dark Animus video, except for 2 rogues lol. Lots of locks and mages.

Deleted
    Seems like a nice fight, can't wait to try Oondasta out.

Deleted
    I literally lol'd at that Daily Blink. It's exactly how I feel.

Just need more space! WTB void storage tabs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    What? Do you see McDonald's advertising Burger King? Honda advertising Toyota? The BBC advertising CNN? No...that just doesn't happen in the world. We still report the world's firsts and give recognition to the guilds that got them. We're not saying that BL was the first to release the video, it's just the video we choose to put on our site, since the other site does the same. We still report things as they happen how they happen, but a video is just a nice addition, but it's not news that needs impartiality, it's a freaking video after all.
    'The other site does the same' ??? I don't know what site are you talking about that purposely select a specific guild to post a video on this tier of progress, all I see is first appear first posted videos everywhere. btw if this other site were to stop all WoW related news would mmo-champ do the same with the excuse 'the other site do the same' also if it's just a freaking video you should not be to much selective about it and post the first that come out.

15+ Year Old Account
    'The other site does the same' ??? I don't know what site are you talking about that purposely select a specific guild to post a video on this tier of progress, all I see is first appear first posted videos everywhere. btw if this other site were to stop all WoW related news would mmo-champ do the same with the excuse 'the other site do the same' also if it's just a freaking video you should not be to much selective about it and post the first that come out.
    No...WoW-Head most certainly does NOT advertise MMO-Champ. You don't advertise competitors, that's really all it is. We report on who kills, what, and when; that's the news.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I don't understand. The Chinese game had to remove all skeletons and skulls due to culture, correct?

Then why does Oondasta still have his giant skull battering ram on his shoulder in that picture?
    Yes, you can say that it's meant to be a troll head, but that is clearly the hole in the skull where the nose sits.
    It is probably just an expansion thing. There isn´t ongoing óversite´ of every little patch that gets added to the game. I think what they have to do is submit each expansion for ´review´ and then the Chinese people tell them what must be changed. It was very very early (vanilla) when china wow was changed to tombstones rather than skeletons.

From what I understand, the review process has become much easier the last few years.. but there really is no reason for Blizzard to want to have skeletons anyway.

I personally would like this as a glyph option. I already have the thingie wehre a flower grows from my corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool video. Like the raid-wide orgasm at the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    No...WoW-Head most certainly does NOT advertise MMO-Champ. You don't advertise competitors, that's really all it is. We report on who kills, what, and when; that's the news.
    ok I must be blind... where in the hell is wowhead advertised on both the WF video by Method or the first released video by Exorsus?

Blizzard's response to the dailies question is hilarious. "If we could create unlimited content..." of course you would create unlimited content if you COULD, halfwit. The problem is you don't do anything else except boring fucking dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Dont try and speak for the community,lots of people use that spell. (Living bomb)
    Well they shouldn't, it now holds no advantages over NT. It is worse in nearly every scenario. Honestly, the spread should have been baked into it from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    love the grave stones... seems more eipc some how..

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Dont try and speak for the community,lots of people use that spell.

Blood Legion are really sad "im shaking dude" lol get a life honestly

and that Oondasta pic from those crazy chinese reminds me of this game

Why are Blood Legion sad? They just downed a heroic boss in what seems to be an epic encounter. I would be shaking too. Are you 11/13H this tier? If not then crawl under that elitist rock you call home.

Seriously no corpses in china wow? they mad.

Hell I want the gravestones over skeletons lol.

How did anyone see with all those tomb stones in the way lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sausage View Post
    Why are Blood Legion sad? They just downed a heroic boss in what seems to be an epic encounter. I would be shaking too. Are you 11/13H this tier? If not then crawl under that elitist rock you call home.
    The day i start getting emotional over a game is the day Kim Jung Un says "i love america,and all its people,i wish i lived there,my father loved them too,he has all the t-shirts."

Relief is about as far as i go when a difficult boss i down finally dies. But shaking and getting emotional....just too far...