10+ Year Old Account

Tips for Boomkin new to MoP

Hello there, I was wondering what information I could get as far as advice from more experienced players with MoP... Im a long term wow player, played since release for about 8 years but i quit just before MoP release due to multiple reasons, ive kept up a little bit with whats going on, but i was wondering what information i could get condensed for a new player to MoP, my main is a druid, so anything as far as stats for a boomkin, spec recomendations, glyphs etc, I also love mounts and pets so any info on the new mounts and pets is appreciated. I just would like to know the ins and outs of the new expansion. Ty
    Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!*Gundam Wing (Duo)*

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/druid/balance

That's a good place to start as far as stats and rotations and such goes. For mounts, one of my favorites that's been added this expansion is the Red Flying Cloud, available at Exalted rep with the Lorewalkers. To get rep with them you basically go around Pandaria finding nodes that give you achievements, and those achievements give you rep as well as mail you an item that starts a quest that gives you more rep. It's easy to get exalted with them in an hour of flying around Pandaria once you hit 90, less if you grab nodes while leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Druid Forum; title updated

10+ Year Old Account
    To sum up; NV was great but is now pretty useless (outside of Elegon) for T14 and T15 so far. (heart of the wild is better) [and the only tier 4 abaility you'll ever use is pretty much Incarnation]

Mushrooms were great in previous exspansions but in this one, you pre place during the pre pull, or during HEAVY movement, but they're no longer worth wasting GCDs mid fight otherwise. Hurricane>Astral storm, but above 4 targets our AOE is one of the worst compared to other classes - eclipsed DOT and aoe over the top to max DPS.

Forget about haste you want crit crit and more crit (but still haste over mastery). Gemming pure INT is a thing of the past, secondary gems got a boost, so you want crit, crit+ spirit or int+ crit to hit socket bonuses. (That being said, next tier and onwards INT gems may come back 'cause they make the scaling on HOTW better)

You can now use Glyph of the Stars to use a non-boomkin form, and see your equipped gear.

That's all of the non fight specific changes I can think of off the top of my head - hope its what you were after.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee