Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    so the guy gets killed and the ganker emotes.

the guy who gets killed is pissed and petitions because hes angry he got killed and tried to get the ganker banned on some emotes?

the ganker gets banned due to some dumb rules that they enforce. (in reality who cares about a bit of emote spam lol)

I think thats the gist of it?

so the guy who reported him was probably angry over getting owned over and over again and deduced "i can get back at this guy" in another way.

/thread

Only the hardest of hard asses come rushing to the defense of clowns who break the rules and receive punishments on something as trivial as a video game. The OP was rightfully suspended. Keep fighting "the man" and his unjust ways though!
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    Only the hardest of hard asses come rushing to the defense of clowns who break the rules and receive punishments on something as trivial as a video game. The OP was rightfully suspended. Keep fighting "the man" and his unjust ways though!
    yeah keep believing that idiot

the guy was angry he got killed half the time people can't even see the emotes lol

In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Ah, one of my favorite musicals, "The Sound of Bullshit"
    I've seen what's over the mountain, and you don't have anything to be dancing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    Well fuck if you all want some sources here's some websites. I haven't read them so fuck you if you blame me for bad info.

OP has kind of abandoned the thread, so.