Poll: Your choice

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    mage probably i only play mage for my main whichever game i play :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I voted for Druid initially, but after reading what people who played at PAX are saying about the classes, I'll probably go Hunter instead. Focusing on trap cards sounds fun, and a great way to scare and confuse opponents!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not sure druid is going to be that great now that I think about it. From playing MTG, I've learned that cards that focus on nothing but healing (Healing Touch in the video) are generally worthless, unless it's just extremely efficient. I mentioned elsewhere that the mana acceleration doesn't seem as useful either, because it appears there;s a maximum mana later in the game. But, I like big creatures, so I'm hoping druid pulls those off.
    I probably missed something...when did they say druid will focus on nothing but healing? I mean, druids are known for their variety of gamestyles with the different forms that can fill different roles, why can't it be like that with the cards too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    I probably missed something...when did they say druid will focus on nothing but healing? I mean, druids are known for their variety of gamestyles with the different forms that can fill different roles, why can't it be like that with the cards too?
    They didn't. In the gameplay video you can see the Druid doing a Swipe attack (that I'm going to assume is Druid only) which was pretty devestating and certainly not a healing move.

Deleted
    All of them. It doesn't look too complex that I would have to limit myself to only 1 class to get proficient at the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He also had Ragnaros and Baron Geddon as minions!
    I doubt those are Druid cards specifically. They looked like just regularly available Monster Cards, like Deathwing and the Dragons are too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said lock before, but after giving the game a go at PAX I'm gonna have to go with Mage. Pyroblast is too much fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    They didn't. In the gameplay video you can see the Druid doing a Swipe attack (that I'm going to assume is Druid only) which was pretty devestating and certainly not a healing move.
    Great, thanks for clearing that up, I want to play druid and it would ruin it for me if they only focused on healing, ferals forever <3
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-03-24 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest, simply because Spirit of Redemption might be in there, and it's "far more powerful than anyone could ever imagine".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

paladin or druid i wuld say..
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Jaraxxus is skewing the Warlock vote. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think Jaraxxus is skewing the Warlock vote. :3
    That was my sentiment too. People don't just pick one of the lowest played classes as their favourite unless there's some kind of power or cool factor involved. Then again, MMO-C has a large and dedicated Warlock group amongst it's members, so might just be all the warlocks voting as well.

Since there's no Death Knight (yeah, me, too...), I'll probably play Shaman (my second favorite class in WoW) or Druid (the class in WoW with the most appeal to me in aesthetics, but not in mechanics).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i will play Warlock, cause i liked their gameplay, but i will try priest too

I will play whatever has the best deck. Like in the one that wins more matches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That was my sentiment too. People don't just pick one of the lowest played classes as their favourite unless there's some kind of power or cool factor involved. Then again, MMO-C has a large and dedicated Warlock group amongst it's members, so might just be all the warlocks voting as well.
    I backstabbed warlock I most will most likely play Paladin, Warrior or Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    In the video, the druid had a few spells that healed. Healing Touch was a spell that gave you 8 life, but did nothing else. In my experience, spells like that are a waste of time, because if you spend your turn doing nothing but heal, your opponent will just waste you the next turn again. Kind of a "two steps forward, two steps back" kind of thing. The spells themselves were not necessarily druid-specific, but appeared in the druid deck. Meaning, it would just be fluff to me that need to be removed as soon as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    In the video, the druid had a few spells that healed. Healing Touch was a spell that gave you 8 life, but did nothing else. In my experience, spells like that are a waste of time, because if you spend your turn doing nothing but heal, your opponent will just waste you the next turn again. Kind of a "two steps forward, two steps back" kind of thing. The spells themselves were not necessarily druid-specific, but appeared in the druid deck. Meaning, it would just be fluff to me that need to be removed as soon as possible.
    Hmm yeah I guess it depends on the average damage you take in a turn. If you only take 3-5 damage a turn having an 8 heal can recover for 2 turns of your opponent. That's pretty sweet.

I'll play the jaraxxus class
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Shaman seems interesting, so ill have to try that first.