View Poll Results: So... come on! Pick a game!

Voters
263. This poll is closed
  • Blizzard All-Stars

68 25.86%
  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Azeroth

72 27.38%
  • Neither interest me.

123 46.77%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    All of them except Blizzard All-Stars, but only because I don't really play those types of games. (Unrelated: Why are they called 'Moba' games? I don't get that)

To be specific: Hearthstone, Diablo 3's inevitable expansion, Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void, WoW's next expansion, and even the 'cancelled' games which my relentless fanboy heart still wishes desperately would be released. So, Starcraft: Ghost.

Warcraft 4 would be awesome too, but I doubt that'd happen.

Warcraft 4 please.

already play the hell out of dota 2, don't need another game of that style

on the other hand a ccg sounds fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    (Unrelated: Why are they called 'Moba' games? I don't get that)
    MOBA stands for multiplayer online battle arena, seems to fit the genre as well as anything
    Last edited by almaderp; 2013-03-24 at 08:34 AM.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacy of the Void, the small glimmer of hope I have that there will be a Warcraft 4, and whatever Titan is. I honestly don't care about Hearthstone at all, and well... I'll reserve any judgment until I see more on their MOBA game.

titan

10char

We know Titan is in the works, why isn't it included here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    What do you know about Titan? Really, what do you know?

Facts:
    It's not even called Titan.
    It's a completely new IP with absolutely zero relation to any other universe Blizzard has ever done at all.
    There is no footage, screenshots, concept art, or even acknowledgement of what friggen genre it fills
    -- (other than an online game, but Blizzard's recent works are all online only, D3 and StarCraft II both being evidence of that).
    Oh but Jay "fuck that loser" Wilson is leading the development team

The fact that you want it to be on that list by nothing more than a name puts you as a rabid blizz fanboy, nothing more. Take a step back and look at yourself, and ask why you crave a word so hard?
    Actually Jeff Kaplin was moved to head up the project in '09

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, I would prefer World of Diablo personally. I think D3 might have hurt the brand a little in that it is likely far too soon for that truly. Even like, 6 years from now. :/

Though I enjoy the Diablo franchise almost exclusively among Blizzard titles. So I admit my bias and general meh feeling in Starcraft and World of Warcraft from their RTS roots till now.

Natch, I don't deny Starcraft/Warcraft as technically "good" games. But ya, mehhhhhhhhzzzzzzzz.

Blizzard, I will write the full DD/T for World of Diablo and sign over all rights. Call me: 867-5309.
    Id like to see Diablo over starcraft as an mmo myself, just seems like it would make a better jump to the genre. Jenny Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Actually Jeff Kaplin was moved to head up the project in '09
    And back in January of this year, it was revealed that Jay Wilson was moved from continued support of d3 to be Game Director for Blizzard's "unnanounced game". So that means he replaced Kaplin? Or is working directly under him?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    And back in January of this year, it was revealed that Jay Wilson was moved from continued support of d3 to be Game Director for Blizzard's "unnanounced game". So that means he replaced Kaplin? Or is working directly under him?
    Blizzard has quit a few projects in the works, so it could be any of them but I know that he isnt LEADING up Titan. Here is a quick list for titan that is current, there more than on this list of course but the main people are there. (My brother is on the list which is how I know)

http://www.titanpedia.info/view/Titan_team_members

This isnt to say that it could never happen of course, but this is Kaplans baby for now anyways.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2013-03-24 at 11:06 PM.

I am waiting for both, I will throw away LoL for All-stars and won't return to LoL

PEOPLE!

Please stop naming the following!

TITAN - We know NOTHING about it! Why would you be excited for something you know NOTHING about?
    Warcraft 4 - ITS NOT HAPPENING!
    StarCraft: Ghost - ITS NOT HAPPENING!
    Lord of the Clans - Is it happening? Nope. See Warcraft 4 and StarCraft: Ghost for more info!
    Any expansion - None announced... so... WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!

Titan seems something one could be reasonably excited or curious about for the new IP alone. And of course, because the developer has a track record of providing remarkable production quality.

Also no one really knows if Warcraft 4 will happen at some point. "Diablo 3 is not happening!" was bandied about D2 forums for years. Until it happened.