Please help @_@ need advice

okay so nintendo is doing this promotion where if you buy a 3ds xl and luigis mansion or pokemon mystery dungeon you get a free game.

these are the five games i can choose from

freaky forms delux

proffesor layton and mystery mask

super mario 3d land

star fox 64

some dumb art game.

now i had to sell almost all of my games because nintendo like a jerk announced the pikachu 3ds xl only like 12 days before it comes out so i had no time to save up and the way i saw it if i really wanted my games back at some point i could buy them again for a cheaper price then i originally bought them however if i wanted this 3ds xl id have to pay some douchebag who flipped it twice maybe even three times the price.

so i have already bought and played super mario 3d land and star fox 64 so i dont really want those again but the other games just dont look that good.

the question is, are the proffesor layton games any good? and should i get

proffesor layton and the mystery mask or rebuy mario or starfox. not really complaining since you know a free game is a free game but still, couldve put some better ones up there nintendo
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-03-24 at 01:16 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I usually hear high praise about the Layton games. I haven't personally played any of them (aren't my thing) but yeah.

So you sold your games so you could buy a 3DS XL so you could get a free game that you don't know you even want?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    So you sold your games so you could buy a 3DS XL so you could get a free game that you don't know you even want?
    no i sold my games to get a limited edition 3ds xl that is yellow and has pikachus face on the front, that just happens to come with a free game if you also buy luigis mansion or pokemon mystery dungeon.

i wasnt even going to get the free game originally but i had extra money so i went ahead and bought luigis mansion with it.
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-03-24 at 07:31 AM.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, Star Fox 64. For real spent far too much time with that one back in the day. The difference between "complete" and "accomplished" became all too real then.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no i sold my games to get a limited edition 3ds xl that is yellow and has pikachus face on the front
    That makes it sound even more ridiculous. Why would one sell all his games just to get this http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/08/the...-too-adorable/

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    That makes it sound even more ridiculous. Why would one sell all his games just to get this http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/08/the...-too-adorable/
    Money money money....Money money money, in a rich mans world.

Or he just really liked Pikachu (overrated pokemon ). Well nice collecting hehe.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no i sold my games to get a limited edition 3ds xl that is yellow and has pikachus face on the front
    That's like...almost sig-worthy.
    Sorry to say, but the post is kinda ridculous.

You want us to tell you which game you buy, and you describe it as 'some dumb art game'.
    Seems like your mind is already made up no?

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    i was meaning to get a 3ds xl at some point anyways so i ould play pokemon x and y on a big screen and i HATE HATE HATE the other colours available (seriously nintendo you couldnt have released an all black one or the ice white one?) plus i just generally love pokemon and the way i see it if i ever want to play the games i sold again i can, i just go to the store and buy them again for less than i originally bought them, this? its a limited edition and if i want one i either have to buy it NOW or i have to pay some douchebag who bought one to flip it double maybe even triple the original price.

so i either sell games im not gonna play again anyways that i can buy again or i pay some douchebbag alot of money.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    That's like...almost sig-worthy.
    Sorry to say, but the post is kinda ridculous.

You want us to tell you which game you buy, and you describe it as 'some dumb art game'.
    Seems like your mind is already made up no?
    well the dumb art game is one of those games for little kids to teach them about art. probably shouldve clarified that

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 07:08 PM ----------

anyways i think im gonna get the layton game since i dont feel like getting star fox or super mario since i already 100% beat those and freakyforms has horrible gameplay according to all the reviews.

Please use the sticky, and in the future use thread titles that give some clue as to what the thread is about; "Please help me" is too general and vague. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!