I think I live in the Bermuda Triangle for cars.

So I moved here in October and all seemed fine. There was a car accident and I called the cops and all was fine. Then there was another accident, right across the street. I believe the main issue is that cars do not stop at the stop sign and cars traveling straight, just keep going and instead of slowly down just beep and speed up. 14 accidents in 2 months, right across the street. Now this kept happening, there have been so many accidents here, mostly because of no one stopping at that stop sign. Now we have an exploding car issue. EXPLODING CARS! What the hell is with exploding cars?! Friday a car across the street exploded, Sunday, a car down the block exploded, today I hear an explosion and didn't think anything of it and kept watching tele, then I hear a bunch of sirens and lo and behold, another car, up the block this time, just flaming away. I can't think of any real reasons suddenly in just a few days three cars exploded, there wasn't an accident two of the cars were parked. Now there are police all over the place.

Write the city and tell them to put in a stoplight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Write the city and tell them to put in a stoplight.
    Ask them to set up an explosion inhibiting perimeter as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Amusing title
    Poke your traffic board for some speed bump or red light or something.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

lol i've seen a few places that are prone to accidents, if you search youtube theres a video or 100 of a bridge thats decapitated a whole bunch of trucks because ppl don't check the height limit, and other places, in the uk we have really bendy roads and there are a few corners i've heard claim at least 10 or so cars a month.

that exploding car thing sounds cool though, so American cars really DO explode. the movies weren't lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    that exploding car thing sounds cool though, so American cars really DO explode. the movies weren't lying.
    For the most part they don't. They just catch on fire and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    lol i've seen a few places that are prone to accidents, if you search youtube theres a video or 100 of a bridge thats decapitated a whole bunch of trucks because ppl don't check the height limit, and other places, in the uk we have really bendy roads and there are a few corners i've heard claim at least 10 or so cars a month.

Cars don't often explode. I don't know what the hell is going on right now around here. All the cars were parked as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Cars don't often explode. I don't know what the hell is going on right now around here.
    People tossing around Molotov Cocktails?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Perhaps It may be ideal to move ?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    People tossing around Molotov Cocktails?
    Sounds like arson to me.

obviously, they are fighting the invisible alien war in your neighbourhood. MIB have propably zapped your memory a dozen times already. Those cover stories they spin tend to get awfully uncreative...

Just wondering....Do you live in Syria? That may have a bearing on your exploding cars issue

It's Jersey. Apparently you live in the good neighborhood...

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    It's Jersey. Apparently you live in the good neighborhood...
    Speaking of good area, this one town nicknamed "trillionaires miles" has the worst drivers... I almost was hit several times.